CRT What is It, Is is Dangerous?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
BLM and their many supporters like CRT... you need to check out other news sources. The "many" black Americans you reference are probably in the minority.
You wont score many points using what BLM supports.

S

SophieT

"...majorities of African Americans (68%) and those between the ages of 30 and 44 (52%) hold a favorable view of critical race theory. A larger majority of African Americans (75%) believe that teaching critical race theory is beneficial to the U.S., while 52% of Americans between the ages of 30 and 44 hold the same view...,"

https://www.christianpost.com/news/...crt-but-most-other-americans-say-its-bad.html

All the black Americans I know support BLM (not the extremist elements like looting) and probably CRT.
All the black Americans I know support BLM
and how many is that? 10,000,000. LOL! how about the video I supplied? that lady was black...just ignore it I guess

the 2 female founders of BLM are lesbians and I believe a couple. Millions are missing from the donations and houses have been bought by one of the founders. Are you just kidding me?

I personally went to the BLM site before they changed it and I wish I had downloaded it as it was.

It was a hate filled demonic mess of garbage. They stated, in these words, that one of their goals was the DESTRUCTION of the nuclear family. well no worries. one of the main problems in innner cities is no man in the house...no father.....

as far as your link goes...its democrats who support CRT. duh. MOST OF THE COUNTRY DOES NOT SUPPORT IT

From the page you linked to:

While critical race theory is unpopular with most Americans, it's supported by an overwhelming majority of Democrats, according to a new poll.

so you link to a site that DISAGREES with you and you still don't or can't see that?

smh....sleep well

DeanM

May 4, 2021
the 2 female founders of BLM are lesbians and I believe a couple. Millions are missing from the donations and houses have been bought by one of the founders. Are you just kidding me?

I personally went to the BLM site before they changed it and I wish I had downloaded it as it was.

It was a hate filled demonic mess of garbage. They stated, in these words, that one of their goals was the DESTRUCTION of the nuclear family. well no worries. one of the main problems in innner cities is no man in the house...no father.....

as far as your link goes...its democrats who support CRT. duh. MOST OF THE COUNTRY DOES NOT SUPPORT IT

From the page you linked to:

While critical race theory is unpopular with most Americans, it's supported by an overwhelming majority of Democrats, according to a new poll.

so you link to a site that DISAGREES with you and you still don't or can't see that?

smh....sleep well

BLM is a terrorist organization sponsored by the liberal party.

S

SophieT

BLM is a terrorist organization sponsored by the liberal party.
its worse than that. worse. their backers are communist and the tactics of BLM and Antifa are communist tactics. they are trained militants and the goal is to destroy the US as we know it

T

TheIndianGirl

I NEVER said that most Americans supported CRT. I said most black Americans do, which is true based on the article I posted.

S

SophieT

I NEVER said that most Americans supported CRT. I said most black Americans do, which is true based on the article I posted.
oh you mean the Democrats they polled? you seem to have bit into and chewed up and swallowed the lies the Dems spread

perhaps someone else will respond to your story line here, but I am disengaging

DeanM

May 4, 2021
its worse than that. worse. their backers are communist and the tactics of BLM and Antifa are communist tactics. they are trained militants and the goal is to destroy the US as we know it
The liberal party in this country is indeed the communist party.

T

TheIndianGirl

oh you mean the Democrats they polled? you seem to have bit into and chewed up and swallowed the lies the Dems spread

perhaps someone else will respond to your story line here, but I am disengaging
The poll doesn't specify Republican or Democrat African Americans, so I assumed they polled both. Also, three quarters of African-Americans vote Democrat to begin with (in some metro areas, about 90 percent), so it's safe to deduce that most African-Americans are Democrat and likewise follow Democrat values which include BLM and CRT. :eek:

Apr 12, 2021
"...majorities of African Americans (68%) and those between the ages of 30 and 44 (52%) hold a favorable view of critical race theory. A larger majority of African Americans (75%) believe that teaching critical race theory is beneficial to the U.S., while 52% of Americans between the ages of 30 and 44 hold the same view...,"

https://www.christianpost.com/news/...crt-but-most-other-americans-say-its-bad.html

All the black Americans I know support BLM (not the extremist elements like looting) and probably CRT.
Anyone who supports the BLM or Black Live Matter Global Network Foundation. supports an atheistic marxists organization that rejects God, rejects Christianity, rejects Biblical marriage, rejects the nuclear family, rejects freedom and liberty, and supports communism.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
We should always keep in mind that the pollsters deliberately skew the polls to suggest something is true when it is not. Those who favored CRT were also those who voted for Biden. A true poll would have ensured that blacks of every political persuasion were equally represented. Then the results would be quite different. Here's opposition to CRT nonsense from other blacks.

It’s insulting to hear that black people can’t get ahead because of systemic racism,” TakeCharge founder Kendall Qualls told the Minnesota Reformer in a Q&A interview in March. The organization states it aims to build a coalition of supporters in communities and in academic and business sectors “to ignite a transformation within the Black community of the Twin Cities by embracing the core principles of America – not rejecting them.” These principles are embedded in the belief of hard work, education, faith, family, and free enterprise in the personal pursuit of dreams that can be realized by anyone regardless of race or social standing,” TakeCharge states.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...itical-race-theory-agenda-racial-disparities/

Apr 12, 2021
There are more uninformed voters in the USA than informed voters. Many go to the polls and vote for candidates based on the party affiliation of their parents, of their friends, of co-workers, or based on what the lying manipulating media tells them on a daily basis. The same can be said about CRT and the BLM movement: no one believes racism does not exist or that black lives don't matter, but most fail to look under the veneer of the titles and learn what the CRT theory and BLM organization's goals are. If more people did their research, they'd understand both CRT and BLM are evil, funded by evil sources, and don't care one bit about our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
CRT is basically an effort by black and brown Americans (mostly black) to make sure their traumatic history is NEVER whitewashed or forgotten. One way to accomplish this, and to make sure that their history is remembered long into the future, is to make sure that the current/modern-day/future whites are seen as oppressors and/or accomplices of the whites of the past so the story continues. Over time history becomes faded or even forgotten, little details get lost. However, if history is kept "alive" it will not be forgotten. By making people accountable ("pay") for their actions or reminding people of past injustices, black Americans believe they are achieving a form of long due liberation, or to the extreme, achieving revenge.
Is that why BLM tried to eradicate those segments of history? Tearing down statues, trying to ban southern symbols. Reminders of that history.

Nor am I sure of the relevance of murdering police, including black officers, in reminding people of the history of racism. Nor defunding police. Nor a rise in violence in states run by those supporting CRT. Nor randomly attacking Asians. And the list goes on.

CRT is not about the history of black slavery, it's an attempt to start a racially motivated Civil War.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There are more uninformed voters in the USA than informed voters.
Correct. And had the media been doing their duty (which is the reason for their existence) they would have exposed all the Leftist lies daily. Instead they are the ones promoting the lies. So if people will fail to do their due diligence (which is also their duty) then there will simply be more Black Racism and anarchy.

And this is exactly what the Democrats want. Their plan is to destroy America. But now that the Cubans are exposing the Marxist/Communist failure, hopefully Left-leaning Americans will wake up and dump the American Communists before it is too late.

S

SophieT

Correct. And had the media been doing their duty (which is the reason for their existence) they would have exposed all the Leftist lies daily. Instead they are the ones promoting the lies. So if people will fail to do their due diligence (which is also their duty) then there will simply be more Black Racism and anarchy.

And this is exactly what the Democrats want. Their plan is to destroy America. But now that the Cubans are exposing the Marxist/Communist failure, hopefully Left-leaning Americans will wake up and dump the American Communists before it is too late.
some leftie news outlets are saying that the Cubans are actually demonstrating because they do not have enough Covid vaccine shots

I mean if you are going to lie, then make sure you aid and abet the gov as well

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
some leftie news outlets are saying that the Cubans are actually demonstrating because they do not have enough Covid vaccine shots
That is totally understandable. They want to continue deceiving the gullible. But here's the truth:
The Black Lives Matter organisation has issued a statement clearly aligning itself with the Marxist government’s brutal oppression of the Cuban people throughout the country, prompting widespread backlash but little surprise given that BLM itself was founded by avid Marxists. [And CRT is a Marxist plot]

Rather than condemning the Cuban regime, the BLM statement blames the U.S. government under president Trump for “inhumane treatment” of the Cuban people:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/horrible-blm-issues-statement-supporting-marxist-cuban-tyranny/

The real issues are (1) why was Marxist/Communism not banned in America after WWII and (2) why was BLM not labeled a domestic terrorist organization and all of its adherents locked up by Trump?

S

SophieT

That is totally understandable. They want to continue deceiving the gullible. But here's the truth:
The Black Lives Matter organisation has issued a statement clearly aligning itself with the Marxist government’s brutal oppression of the Cuban people throughout the country, prompting widespread backlash but little surprise given that BLM itself was founded by avid Marxists. [And CRT is a Marxist plot]

Rather than condemning the Cuban regime, the BLM statement blames the U.S. government under president Trump for “inhumane treatment” of the Cuban people:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/horrible-blm-issues-statement-supporting-marxist-cuban-tyranny/

The real issues are (1) why was Marxist/Communism not banned in America after WWII and (2) why was BLM not labeled a domestic terrorist organization and all of its adherents locked up by Trump?
true...

labelling BLM for what they really are? with all the deceived folks who think they are all about love and concern? not doable I would think

IMO the left has been at their lies and stories for so long, it is well nigh impossible to try and do a 180 at this point, barring God opening up their eyes

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
BLM and their many supporters like CRT... you need to check out other news sources. The "many" black Americans you reference are probably in the minority.
Blm are terrorists. I've seen them cheer on murder in daylight. Their founders posted anti-christian beliefs on their page. As well as anti-american and point that part of their goal is to destroy the natural family as they paired with the lgbtq evil groups.

Horrible awful group. BLM are no better than kkk members.

Some can argue "not all blm are killing the innocent" ya well all kkk didn't kill either. They are both beliefs far from God built on lies and hatred.

K

kaylagrl

CRT is evil, is a myth, is part of the cultural marxist movement that began in the USA in the 1930's, and essentially says "everything is racist." Brother Voddie Baucham explains it here:

I've watched a couple of his videos. But when I speak on a subject, I want to know I know what I'm talking about. Like with the BLM movement. They were easier to figure, Marxist, they said it themselves.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Marxism has been in the schools for decades. It came out of the shadows under Obama and has been moving along faster. They no longer try to hide it. Short of a revolution (which imo people dont have the stomach for) it wont stop.