R
rj
Guest
I was sanctified, not mortified, crucified. I applied flesh in check for it was a wreck, I could detect. For It was weak again but trying to sin, but I can win I know I can, I know I can, Burn from within from that same old sin but I tried to lock my mind from the place that had me in time so I could not find mine. But praise I will never stop, until the doors is unlocked.
Please don’t hinder me, can’t you see I need to be free; I need to be crucified to raise my soul to a level where there is no devil. He was wounded for me, so play the music loud and long and come in and please sing this song; until the shame fade off of me and my eyes are open and then I can truly see. That I am already free.
Please don’t hinder me, can’t you see I need to be free; I need to be crucified to raise my soul to a level where there is no devil. He was wounded for me, so play the music loud and long and come in and please sing this song; until the shame fade off of me and my eyes are open and then I can truly see. That I am already free.