Cruelity and Mockery ~

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay

Guest
I was blessed to meet new people here. Things seemed like
I could fit in. I found myself coming home here and spending
time and enjoying it.

It appears some have been having fun at my expense, and
in my book ( Bible ~ Word of God ) we don't, as Christians
do and say ugly things that are hurtful.

Let me assure you, what goes around, comes around. So
with that, I say, have fun doing what the enemy has given
you orders to do. Get rid of old ladies and any Word God
may want shared. Or even common sense comments are
made fun of.

What ever happened to discernment ?
 
I've been blessed to meet you............so THERE!

Don't know about the other part you are speaking of..........can't say I remember that........but, shoot, considering some of the things I have been called/referred to, and accused of.........well, you are in good company if I do say so myself.

:)

God bless, and remember............"kill 'em with kindness"
 
What he said

I personally have to take time- outs from the bible discussion forums now and then , too much anger there
 
What he said

I personally have to take time- outs from the bible discussion forums now and then , too much anger there
This is why Random pictures of Kittens in an absolute must. BOOYA! Kitty cats:D
 
J Kay if my post regarding the Iams dog food hurt your feelings I'm sorry. I may not agree with you, but you're entitled to your opinon. God Bless.
 
I was blessed to meet new people here. Things seemed like
I could fit in. I found myself coming home here and spending
time and enjoying it.

It appears some have been having fun at my expense, and
in my book ( Bible ~ Word of God ) we don't, as Christians
do and say ugly things that are hurtful.

Let me assure you, what goes around, comes around. So
with that, I say, have fun doing what the enemy has given
you orders to do. Get rid of old ladies and any Word God
may want shared. Or even common sense comments are
made fun of.

What ever happened to discernment ?

I think discernment stopped being a qualification of posting when dog food commercials were suggested to encourage beastiality.
 
J-Kay Satan works everywhere. sometimes I think especially here. yet you find those one or two . also another suggested to me they get on to pray for others. I read through and learn. so get what you can ignore satans words pray for those who speak them.
 
yall keep posting all those pics of kitty cats and I just get hungry for Chinese ...........

racist_spotted.jpg

Eccl 1:17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
 
praus youre threads about harry potter and such lumped you in the same category, im not surprised you had something to say
 
View attachment 61232

Eccl 1:17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.


Ok, tis true, I don't like Korean...........rotten cabbage does not appeal to me.......sigh........BUT a big helping of Sweet and Sour Kitt.....uh, oops, Pork? Yeseriee.......

I luves Chinese.
 
I was blessed to meet new people here. Things seemed like
I could fit in. I found myself coming home here and spending
time and enjoying it.

It appears some have been having fun at my expense, and
in my book ( Bible ~ Word of God ) we don't, as Christians
do and say ugly things that are hurtful.

Let me assure you, what goes around, comes around. So
with that, I say, have fun doing what the enemy has given
you orders to do. Get rid of old ladies and any Word God
may want shared. Or even common sense comments are
made fun of.

What ever happened to discernment ?

In case you haven't noticed there is no discernment here, only bible thumping.
 
What ever happened to discernment ?

In case you haven't noticed there is no discernment here, only bible thumping.

List of religious slurs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of religious slurs: :(

Bible thumper

(U.S.) someone perceived as aggressively imposing their Christian beliefs upon others. The term derives from preachers thumping their hands down on the Bible, or thumping the Bible itself, to emphasize a point during a sermon. The term's target domain is broad and can often extend to anyone engaged in a public show of religion, fundamentalist or not. The term is most commonly used in English-speaking countries