B
BlondeScience
Guest
Hi Everyone!
I'm Crystal and I'm gonna start writing in this blog.
I've been saved since I was born. ♥ I'm a night owl, married, and have 3 cats!
So, I was just thinking today about social networking and how into Facebook I've been for the past bunch of years. And suddenly, I'm here, and it's almost trippy how much more peaceful it is. I'm just starting out, but I already love it. It'll take time to figure out its rhythm, I'm sure. But this is really cool. At this point, I don't know a single person on this site, personally, like in the physical presence. And that's kind of wild, eh? On Facebook, I pretty much know all 200 something of them. And here, zero. I'm excited. I do kinda feel like I might have some residual worldliness with me, and I kinda need my freedom, but I think it'll be okay.
I've already met a few people on here, and I must say, wow. I don't know if I'm in some weird astrological luck streak or something, but I struck gold immediately. Maybe you can just call me a naive newbie who thinks the first nice person is just whatever, the bees knees, but I'm thoroughly amazed and humbled by the quality of the people here. And I hope my good luck continues. It's a beautiful life when you're looking at the good in people.
I swear it's all I see, unless of course you give me a reason to judge you.
Lol! That's kind of a joke, but you know what I mean! (As in, don't be a troll, or a perv, or whatever. just don't. Lol)
So, question: Do you people know anyone from this site in person? Lots of them? 'Cause where I'm from, it's totally a Christian community. I wonder if a bunch of people I know are even on here already! But for now, I like this. I don't think I could even post a blog entry like this on Facebook. Maybe I could. I've never actually tried. It just seems like everything has to be kept on such a shallow level in order to be entertaining. Anything too long or too deep gets scrolled right on past. And that's fine. You're still putting yourself out there. Who cares if no one sees. Lol God sees.
I've never put a blog out there for people I know, not as an adult. I think it's because there's that pressure to shine all the time for people you know, lest they think you're unhappy or whatever. It's a bumpy ride, and I don't care to have it be someone's gossip. It's weird, ya know. So not that this will be my dumping ground or anything. I just wanna be myself! 
I also don't know how consistent I will be with writing in here. My motto in life lately truly seems to be, "Let's see what happens!" Lol
*Cheers & Blessings*
Crystal ♥
I'm Crystal and I'm gonna start writing in this blog.
So, I was just thinking today about social networking and how into Facebook I've been for the past bunch of years. And suddenly, I'm here, and it's almost trippy how much more peaceful it is. I'm just starting out, but I already love it. It'll take time to figure out its rhythm, I'm sure. But this is really cool. At this point, I don't know a single person on this site, personally, like in the physical presence. And that's kind of wild, eh? On Facebook, I pretty much know all 200 something of them. And here, zero. I'm excited. I do kinda feel like I might have some residual worldliness with me, and I kinda need my freedom, but I think it'll be okay.
So, question: Do you people know anyone from this site in person? Lots of them? 'Cause where I'm from, it's totally a Christian community. I wonder if a bunch of people I know are even on here already! But for now, I like this. I don't think I could even post a blog entry like this on Facebook. Maybe I could. I've never actually tried. It just seems like everything has to be kept on such a shallow level in order to be entertaining. Anything too long or too deep gets scrolled right on past. And that's fine. You're still putting yourself out there. Who cares if no one sees. Lol God sees.
I also don't know how consistent I will be with writing in here. My motto in life lately truly seems to be, "Let's see what happens!" Lol
*Cheers & Blessings*
Crystal ♥