CS1 New Believer Group: Full Gospel perspective

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Is it me or is there an increase in those attacking the Trinity Concept today?

Please remember Brother sister if a Pastor, minister, or any one else for that matter spends there who Theological learning to prove one topic they are most likely wrong or have right :).

Pray read your Bible and you will see in the word of of God The Father who is God, the son who is God, and the Holy Spirit who is God yet one. if we leave it there and agree with what we see in the word of God you don't end up with

Modes, manifestation, Modalism, Sabellianism, or oneness.

Apr 29, 2012
CS1
Is it me or is there an increase in those attacking the Trinity Concept today?
Perhaps the Trinity Concept isn't the only area of people being misled. Personally I am becoming increasingly aware that the church is under attack both from within and without with less than true teaching.The within part is really disturbing for me. I have recently seen a pastor teach error, quench the Holy Spirit. become an absolute control freak, become an egomaniac. We have left that church.
I went trough a demonic attack at a small home group (Called themselves Christian) meeting that eventually cost me my lower left leg.
I now realize that putting blind faith in any pastor/teacher is naive. According to scripture we are to 'test all thing, prove all things...'

Please remember Brother sister if a Pastor, minister, or any one else for that matter spends there who Theological learning to prove one topic they are most likely wrong or have right :).

Agreed as said above

Pray read your Bible and you will see in the word of of God The Father who is God, the son who is God, and the Holy Spirit who is God yet one. if we leave it there and agree with what we see in the word of God you don't end up with
Modes, manifestation, Modalism, Sabellianism, or oneness.

This is outside the area of my study for now. Hopefully I can remember to come back to it. The bible must be the ultimate safe source of knowledge and then become understanding