S
Sherril
Guest
https://youtu.be/3JSVJtnmAJM Are you a Cussing Christian? Please watch YouTube video.
Being an example for Christ Jesus having pureness of heart...Speaking as for the ones hearing speaking life, pureness and righteousness, as to honor God....We are filled with the Holy Spirit.
(What comes out of your mouth?)
(Is God pleased?)
(Is He Glorified?)
This is a very good message please take time to listen...When I was in my upper teen years and early adulthood my mouth was not pleasing to God, at that time I was filled with impureness, praise God He was my help as He changed my heart, now what's in my heart I pray God is honored.....Love in Christ Sherril.
LUKE 6:45 ..A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh..........
Being an example for Christ Jesus having pureness of heart...Speaking as for the ones hearing speaking life, pureness and righteousness, as to honor God....We are filled with the Holy Spirit.
(What comes out of your mouth?)
(Is God pleased?)
(Is He Glorified?)
This is a very good message please take time to listen...When I was in my upper teen years and early adulthood my mouth was not pleasing to God, at that time I was filled with impureness, praise God He was my help as He changed my heart, now what's in my heart I pray God is honored.....Love in Christ Sherril.
LUKE 6:45 ..A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh..........