Cycling

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Same here.
I rode on I 68 in the truck lane when going up the Mountain. Downhill, I just hoped others would see me . Helmet is very important. My Dad died when he ran into a phone pole bare headed at high speed. God revived him , but he was vegetative with no hope of recovery according to the doctors. Another miracle occurred.
Man, I'm sorry about your dad. How is he?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Man, I'm sorry about your dad. How is he?
Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I don't know how I missed it.

My Dad's life deserves an entire biography.
But the short of it is that he got his life back after the doctor said his heart wasn't beating, which would have been for over half an hour. His brain was badly damaged from his bare head directly hitting a telephone pole while driving his motorcycle at a high speed.
Then he was pronounced vegetative and given no hope of ever recovering even though he was conscious. He didn't recognize us and could only speak a few words.

Two weeks later my friend next door told me that my Dad escaped from the hospital! I didn't believe him. He said that his Mom heard it announced on the radio. Mom said she got a call from the hospital.
Guess what?
My Dad walked home and his brain was instantaneously and miraculously healed!

The Lord saved his life by many other major miracles over many years since then.
The biggest miracle was the love that God showed us when Dad got saved at the dinner table just two months before his unexpected death. I take much comfort knowing that he's with the Lord now.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Wow. Thank the Lord! At least you got him back. And thank the Lord he is at peace.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Yup-there's a reason why I chose this profile -Lol!
Johann.
I was hoping you'd stay a little longer Johan.
It was nice meeting you anyway.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Guess what?
I wanted to get a bat like this to practice these tricks. Since it's just going to get beat up banging off the concrete a lot, I've got more important things, (like bills), to spend my money on. I didn't want to spend much.
The Lord gave me an aluminum bat last week for under five bucks. 🏏🙂👍

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Guess what?
I wanted to get a bat like this to practice these tricks. Since it's just going to get beat up banging off the concrete a lot, I've got more important things, (like bills), to spend my money on. I didn't want to spend much.
The Lord gave me an aluminum bat last week for under five bucks. 🏏🙂👍
Cast your cares on Him for He cares for you.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
I'll tell you one secret in my daily battle in life. I've never told anyone this and being on this forum gives me some anonymity so here it is; I pray everyday for the Lord to bless my hands like he did for Job to allow me to do my job. I can't count how many times I have just reached out my hand absent minded and caught a bad part out of the blue or how many times I just started working on something that fixed a problem and I didn't even know how.

The Lord knows the desires of our heart.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
It's like Dad taking his boy down to the store to pick out a bat for baseball season. I played little league as a kid. It's like there's one in the rack and Do you like it? It was definitely one of those moments.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I'll tell you one secret in my daily battle in life. I've never told anyone this and being on this forum gives me some anonymity so here it is; I pray everyday for the Lord to bless my hands like he did for Job to allow me to do my job. I can't count how many times I have just reached out my hand absent minded and caught a bad part out of the blue or how many times I just started working on something that fixed a problem and I didn't even know how.

The Lord knows the desires of our heart.
Definitely!
I know what you mean..
God helps us in all areas when we walk with Him.

Matthew 11
"28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Hey guys!

If you are considering an e bike for fitness or to run to get groceries, here's the video for you. Richie spends his time driving his Toyota across the country. Every day he takes time to ride his whole for fitness. He's a large middle aged guy, but this helps him stay in shape.

If you even just ride any bike, this features a new design of air pump for flats on the road/ trail. Looks unique .

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
I ride a bike often. Its a proven healthy lifestyle, and I love it.
I agree it's healthy. Also almost died from it trying to cross a busy intersection. God's angels have their work cut out for them. Don't know how I didn't get hit.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I agree it's healthy. Also almost died from it trying to cross a busy intersection. God's angels have their work cut out for them. Don't know how I didn't get hit.
That's a close call!
Bikes are dangerous in traffic.
I used to ride to the interstate and back as a weekly routine. I think the highway was safer than the busy city roads.

Do you have parks or trails in your area?
A lot of people use the rail trail to ride mountain and road bikes around here for that reason.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gWP-p5FoljA

This a short about 2020 mountain biking vs 90s. Its kinda cool.
Mines called a hard tail and no shocks up front either. Fisher Monterey. It's responsive, but old school by today's standards. I just bought a tube and thought that I need to make space and put the others up for sale.