Dad jokes

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's getting a little toasty in here and all I'm doing is sitting on my rump roast 🥵😋
 
327140463_548983403840405_3583834698179636541_n.jpg
 
Sorry I'm slacking..... lemme ketchup. Rhino eye have been a wave but I'm ear :)
 
My wife just found out I replaced our bed with a trampoline. She hit the ceiling!
 
A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tall_Timbers
Im going to be nosy next time at K Mart or the Warehouse and ask the men in front of me why they are buying their stuff, hoping they'll tell me some clever dad jokes.

Buying new underwear and socks? Have they all gone missing or eaten or got holes in them? Or just as a gift?

Fishing rod? Are you going fishing? Where, and can I come?

Three bulk bags of candy/sweets...is it for a lolly scramble? Or just all for yourself?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BillG
Huh I bought 2 squishmallows and nobody commented. That was because its self check out now so you dont even really have to wait in line for the cashier.