Dad jokes

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The problem with a thread dedicated to Dad jokes is, Dad jokes are traditionally popped off on the spur of the moment, riffing on the conversation at hand.

If somebody says here I am, I can reply no you are not here. I am here. You are there.

That doesn't work so well as a standalone joke.

On the other hand, I have hundreds, maybe even thousands of dad jokes littering this forum in many threads.