Daily Confessions

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18

God has certainly called us to confess our sins as Christians, but there is another type of confession we should do as Christians as well...


​

And that is to confess the truth of what the Bible says about us. It is critical to know in your heart and soul that God values you. If you agree that this is important, confess these aloud right now:


  • Christ died for ME while I was still a sinner. (From Romans 5:8)
  • I have been freed from ALL things. (From Acts 13:39)
  • I am a CHILD of GOD. (From Eph. 1:5)
  • God has not given me a spirit of fear. (From 2 Tim. 1:7)
  • I am L O V E D by the Father. (From John 16:27)

I pray your heart and soul would hear these truths from your mouth and draw you into a closer relationship with our Lord.

"...so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." --Isaiah 55:11