Dangerous Neighbor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
There was a neighbor who started a fire under my evergreen trees to burn them down. Thank God for the hard rain that He sent as soon as I discovered it and dowsed it with buckets of water. I talked to an investigator, but should not give details publicly. This neighbor is nuts.

A. Please pray for God's direct intervention to remove him and his family far from here and replace them with moral, respectful, friendly neighbors.
B. Also pray that he would be bound by God from doing any further attempts against me and what the Lord has provided me.
C. I need serious wisdom too.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Will be praying! Also for him to come to repentance.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Will be praying! Also for him to come to repentance.
Thank you so much .
I appreciate you.

Eli's comment got me to look up the PBS artist's videos. I didn't know that he did animal rehab too. Here's a compilation on some of the critters he raised.

I no longer have time for rehabs, but I live in a small wildlife and bird sanctuary. I thought you might like this last video of Bob Ross.

Sep 10, 2020
Neighbor's gotta go. I've had one similar experience and it was the last time. I'll pray for this issue to be resolved rapidly.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Thank you so much .
I appreciate you.

Eli's comment got me to look up the PBS artist's videos. I didn't know that he did animal rehab too. Here's a compilation on some of the critters he raised.

I no longer have time for rehabs, but I live in a small wildlife and bird sanctuary. I thought you might like this last video of Bob Ross.

Thanks! I guess I'm not old enough to know much about Bob Ross lol. But I did notice Eli compared you to him several times, one time called you the "Bob Ross of Conpiracy Theories". Now that I see more of him he reminds me of you too lol!

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Thank you so much .
I appreciate you.

So adorable!!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Thanks! I guess I'm not old enough to know much about Bob Ross lol. But I did notice Eli compared you to him several times, one time called you the "Bob Ross of Conpiracy Theories". Now that I see more of him he reminds me of you too lol!
I don't know much about him other than he was a celebrity from Public TV as a famous artist of landscapes. He had a few popular sayings, and a sense of humor. I see his sayings on teenagers tee-shirts once in a while.

Happy Trees

Most of my trees are happy, except for a big maple that I need to remove more limbs from ASAP. It's shading too much of my yard.
Plus, I'm going to have to treat and trim all the others now. Big jobs. I thank the Lord they are still there and I will be doing that work.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Neighbor's gotta go. I've had one similar experience and it was the last time. I'll pray for this issue to be resolved rapidly.
Thank Eric!
🙏
God can do what nobody else can.
He showed me that when he sent that timely rain.

Ephesians 3

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Update:

Please take this situation up in prayer again.
The neighbor who tried to light my trees and house on fire is still at large and bold since he is not imprisoned for his crimes. I need to confront him soon about the structure he is preparing to put on my land. So far he has removed the established property posts that have been there for generations and damaged my trees. I plan to take action later and need wisdom, power, and the situation to deescalate to where he will decide to turn from his course of action and give it up.

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
Maybe place some booby traps of some kind. If the police haven't done anything about it start preparing for the worst.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
There was a neighbor who started a fire under my evergreen trees to burn them down. Thank God for the hard rain that He sent as soon as I discovered it and dowsed it with buckets of water. I talked to an investigator, but should not give details publicly. This neighbor is nuts.

A. Please pray for God's direct intervention to remove him and his family far from here and replace them with moral, respectful, friendly neighbors.
B. Also pray that he would be bound by God from doing any further attempts against me and what the Lord has provided me.
C. I need serious wisdom too.
I had a neighbor once who was schizophrenic who quit taking his meds. He thought he heard me through the wall plotting against him. He would pound on the wall and yell at me. When I came out of my apartment he would follow me down the hall saying he was god. I can't really remember how it came about, but I ended up getting in contact with social service agency who knew him and his problems. They got him into a program where they strictly monitored him to make sure he took his meds. No more problems with him after that.