Daniel and Matthews abomination of desolation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
It's like you don't understand what a grave is.You believe it's like going on vacation to Mexico.A Jew packs his bags and goes to Mexico and you believe he has come out of his grave.

A grave is where a dead person lays in the ground Doug.Its a very simple concept.When you die ,someone will dig a hole in the ground and lower you down into the ground.Hopefilly they will bury you in a grave before you start decomposing and stinking real bad.Then they will cover you up with dirt nice and firm like .Plant some glass over you and there you will stay till hopefully someone will call you out if your lucky.But In the meantime while you are in your grave rotting away ,your bones will dry out to the point there just seems to be no hope.

That's what a grave is Doug.

God says he will bring Israel up out of their graves.Now graves are plural,meaning there will be many graves open.Enough graves opened that there will be a great army of people.

Do you comprehend what a grave is now Doug?If you believe you understand what a grave is,then read about Israel being brought up.out of their graves.If you don't understand what a grave is,perhaps you should give up trying to understand Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 37
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

The Lord just mentioned Israel graves four times in two verses.Have you learned what a grave is yet?
Verse 18, Ezekiel's people ask - Wilt thou not show us what thou meanest by these ? kjv

Shilohsfoal, you are giving YOUR reply to Ezekiel's people, not God's, the meaning !

God's reply is in verses 19-23. DO YOU SEE IN GOD'S REPLY - OF ANYONE COMING OUT OF A GRAVE ?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
No, verse 28 is indicating that near the very end of the great tribulation there will be dead bodies everywhere, feasted up by the eagles.

The battles of Daniel 11:40-44 will be taking place, and also the third of mankind killed when the kings of the east march west to the middle east, in the prelude to Armageddon.

Those battles will suddenly stop when the world sees the sign of the Son of man in heaven (Matthew 24:30a), the sixth seal event of Revelation 6, when the powers of heaven will be shaken.

Upon seeing the sign of the Son of man in heaven, the kings of the earth stop against the beast-king, and will unite under him to prepare to make war on Jesus, assembling their armies at Armageddon. And taking half of Jerusalem as hostages (Zechariah 14:2).

Jesus then descends down to the earth, as the world sees Him coming in power and great glory.

Then in verse 31, Jesus sends his angels to gather the elect, the Jews still scattered around the world, back to the land of Israel. No-one is being resurrected from the dead in that verse. It is a gathering of living persons, Jews, at that time from the nations.

It is not the rapture/resurrection event. Angels do not resurrected the dead, nor translate the living. Jesus does.

Verse 31 repeats what God said in Deuteronomy 30:1-6.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

Matthew 24:31
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Jesus is not talking about eagles feasting on dead bodies.Hebis talking about his elect being gathered from one end of heaven to the other.They are being gathers to Jerusalem where he is .

This is when Israel comes up out of their graves.

Mathew 24

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

And you believe all the people in Israel who deny Christ have been cleansed and do no sin,?

You honestly believe the antichrist Jews and their king Benjamin netanyahu do no sin,,?

Ever since the Jews followed the beast into the promised land ,they have done nothing but sin.There are only a small minority of christians in Israel who have been cleansed and they will soon be imprisoned and killed by the people you think are washed clean.

Boy have you been misled.Youve been decieved into believing the beast is God's chosen people.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
No, verse 28 is indicating that near the very end of the great tribulation there will be dead bodies everywhere, feasted up by the eagles.

The battles of Daniel 11:40-44 will be taking place, and also the third of mankind killed when the kings of the east march west to the middle east, in the prelude to Armageddon.

Those battles will suddenly stop when the world sees the sign of the Son of man in heaven (Matthew 24:30a), the sixth seal event of Revelation 6, when the powers of heaven will be shaken.

Upon seeing the sign of the Son of man in heaven, the kings of the earth stop against the beast-king, and will unite under him to prepare to make war on Jesus, assembling their armies at Armageddon. And taking half of Jerusalem as hostages (Zechariah 14:2).

Jesus then descends down to the earth, as the world sees Him coming in power and great glory.

Then in verse 31, Jesus sends his angels to gather the elect, the Jews still scattered around the world, back to the land of Israel. No-one is being resurrected from the dead in that verse. It is a gathering of living persons, Jews, at that time from the nations.

It is not the rapture/resurrection event. Angels do not resurrected the dead, nor translate the living. Jesus does.

Verse 31 repeats what God said in Deuteronomy 30:1-6.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

Matthew 24:31
The angels do not resurect the dead,they gather those who have been resurected.

Revelation 20

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

All these who were killed for their testimony of Jesus are gathered at Christs coming.They are not gatherd before Christ comes.All of these are Israel and they are brought up out of their graves in Ezekiel 37

There is not four or five resurections of Israel .Just one,and Ezekiel 37 is that resurrection when Israel comes up out of their graves

Have you learned what a grave is yet?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

Have you learned what a grave is Doug?

Ezekiel 37

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Go and learn what a grave is ,then come back and talk about it.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
Have you learned what a grave is Doug?

Ezekiel 37

Stop asking dumb questions. And read Ezekiel 37:19-23, God's meaning to what Ezekiel preached to his people. There is no one coming out of graves in those verses.

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
All these who were killed for their testimony of Jesus are gathered at Christs coming.They are not gatherd before Christ comes.All of these are Israel and they are brought up out of their graves in Ezekiel 37
No, the ones in Revelation 20:4-6 are the great tribulation martyrs from every nation, people, tongues - not just from Israel.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
No one coming out of their graves you say.

Ezekiel 37

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
No, the ones in Revelation 20:4-6 are the great tribulation martyrs from every nation, people, tongues - not just from Israel.
No,they are the descendents of Jacob.
Those who are killed by the beast which you believe is God's chosen people.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

The people who you believe are peaceful are now killing hospital patients.They have been bombing their enemies which includes babies and children .They have bombed a church complex and opened fire on christians killing them.

And you believe they are a peaceful people living without walls or bars.

Ezekiel 38:11
You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

Seeing you believe the murderers are the people of God,what do you consider the christians they have killed?
What are the dead children and infants in your eyes?

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
The people who you believe are peaceful are now killing hospital patients.They have been bombing their enemies which includes babies and children .They have bombed a church complex and opened fire on christians killing them.

And you believe they are a peaceful people living without walls or bars.

You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

Seeing you believe the murderers are the people of God,what do you consider the christians they have killed?
What are the dead children and infants in your eyes?
So now you are going back to discussing Ezekiel 38 ?

Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, kjv

Hamas is presently being dismantled by Israel. I think you will agree with that.

Assuming that Jesus's Second Coming will coincide with fall feasts, in similitude to His First Coming coincided with the spring feasts - then the Gog/Magog event will take place in the fall. 7 years later, Jesus will return.

So - the Hamas uprising should be completely silenced before the fall of 2024. Probably much sooner at the way things appear to be going. What that means is before next fall, Israel will be living at rest. Setting the stage for the Gog/Magog event.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
So now you are going back to discussing Ezekiel 38 ?

Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, kjv

Hamas is presently being dismantled by Israel. I think you will agree with that.

Assuming that Jesus's Second Coming will coincide with fall feasts, in similitude to His First Coming coincided with the spring feasts - then the Gog/Magog event will take place in the fall. 7 years later, Jesus will return.

So - the Hamas uprising should be completely silenced before the fall of 2024. Probably much sooner at the way things appear to be going. What that means is before next fall, Israel will be living at rest. Setting the stage for the Gog/Magog event.

So you believe the peaceful people must kill all its enemies before it can have peace?

The people you believe are the peaceful people are going to have to kill every Muslim in the middle east before there will be peace.

Then they will kill anyone who is not their enemies such as the christians and babies they are killing in Gaza.
That's what you call peaceful.

PS
I just read the news about the hospital patients the beast is killing now. To hats what brought Ezekiel 38:11 to mind .Since you believe the beast and people of the beast are peaceful.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

The holy kingdom of priests in revelation 20 is not the nations in revelation 7:9.

The holy kingdom of priests reign over the nations of revelations 7:9.

Revelation 20
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The priests in revelation 20:6 are resurected.The nations in revelation 7:9 have not died.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

You believe the beast is at rest and dwells safely,without walls ,bars or gates?

It would take the war of armegeddon to remove all the walls in Israel.The walls the people you believe are safe have built .440 miles of it.

https://www.shutterstock.com/search/israel-border-wall

The Israeli West Bank barrier, comprising the West Bank Wall and the West Bank fence,[1][2] is a separation barrier built by Israel along the Green Line and inside parts of the West Bank. Israel describes the wall as a necessary security barrier against Palestinian political violence; whereas Palestinians describe it as an element of racial segregation and a representation of Israeli apartheid,[3][4][5] who often call it "Wall of Apartheid".[6] At a total length of 708 kilometres (440 mi) upon completion, the route traced by the barrier is more than double the length of the Green Line, with 15% of its length running along the Green Line or inside Israel, and the remaining 85% running as much as 18 kilometres (11 mi) inside the West Bank, effectively isolating about 9% of the land and approximately 25,000 Palestinians from the rest of the Palestinian territory.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

Something else you need to consider.For years you have been preaching that these people dwelled safely ,everyone of them you said we're safe.
Now that they are dead ,you cant even admit you was wrong.

On 7 October 2023, 1,139 Israelis and foreign nationals, including 764 civilians, were killed, and 248 persons taken hostage during the initial attack on Israel from the Gaza Strip.

You said they were safe Doug.Every one of them.Whst happened to you prophecy that they were safe?

Ezekiel ,38;8
After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Did you not preach that all.those people who died and were taken hostage on Oct 7th 2023 we're safe,all of them?

You said they dwelled safely,all of them.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
So you believe the peaceful people must kill all its enemies before it can have peace?

The people you believe are the peaceful people are going to have to kill every Muslim in the middle east before there will be peace.

Then they will kill anyone who is not their enemies such as the christians and babies they are killing in Gaza.
That's what you call peaceful.
Stop trying to paint the Jews and Israel as war mongers. They are the ones being attacked by Muslim operatives trying to destoy them and the nation of Israel.