Daniel and Matthews abomination of desolation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
The beast which was healed in 1948 which you say is the kingdom of Israel will be destroyed.
Stop putting words in my mouth!!!! I never said that the beast is the kingdom of Israel.

Do you know how to use the copy and paste function ? For things that I say - copy and paste from my posts what I believe and say.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
[
Stop putting words in my mouth!!!! I never said that the beast is the kingdom of Israel.

Do you know how to use the copy and paste function ? For things that I say - copy and paste from my posts what I believe and say.

You are the one saying Israel.has been gatherd by God when it was the beast they follows.
That's not putting words in your mouth.You claimed it is fulfilled.

Are you now saying God has not gatherd Israel ?Are you now changing your doctrine?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Why do people worship the beast and say it will not be destroyed?

Why do they worship the beast which the Jews have made for themselves?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
God says he will exile all the Jews who worship the beast but people on these forums preach that God will save them and deliver them from their enemies.

Amos 5

“Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god[b]—
which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
You are the one saying Israel.has been gatherd by God when it was the beast they follows.
That's not putting words in your mouth.You claimed it is fulfilled.
Stop trying to justify your slander against me.
Copy and paste what I wrote ! Copy and paste Ezekiel 39:19-23.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
Why do people worship the beast and say it will not be destroyed?

Why do they worship the beast which the Jews have made for themselves?
Copy and paste the verses from the bible that you are referring to.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Stop trying to justify your slander against me.
Copy and paste what I wrote ! Copy and paste Ezekiel 39:19-23.

I'm not going to look through the last ten pages to find your lies about God's chosen people being gathered.

Facts are facts and Christ has not come and gathered Israel yet.The people you claim to be gathered followed the beast into the promised land and they will soon be destroyed. Then Christ comes
gathers God true chosen people.Not the murderous prostitute that occupies the land of Israel today.

You believe anyone who claims to be Israel.

Exodus 4:22
Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

The beast comes along and claims to be Israel and you God is gathering Israel into the land of Israel.God didn't gather those people.They bought airline tickets and flew there on their own.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
I'm not going to look through the last ten pages to find your lies about God's chosen people being gathered.

Facts are facts and Christ has not come and gathered Israel yet.The people you claim to be gathered followed the beast into the promised land and they will soon be destroyed. Then Christ comes
gathers God true chosen people.Not the murderous prostitute that occupies the land of Israel today.

You believe anyone who claims to be Israel.

Exodus 4:22
Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

The beast comes along and claims to be Israel and you God is gathering Israel into the land of Israel.God didn't gather those people.They bought airline tickets and flew there on their own.
I have had enough. You can't communicate. You lie about what I believe and wrote. I will not be responding to any more of your posts. I am putting you on "ignore" whereby I can no longer see your posts.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
I have had enough. You can't communicate. You lie about what I believe and wrote. I will not be responding to any more of your posts. I am putting you on "ignore" whereby I can no longer see your posts.

Thank you for never ever responding to another post of mine .I will never forget this promise.