Daniel Chapter Three

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
The more I ponder, understanding just goes so much deeper.....

Israel vs. Babylon
Freedom vs. Captivity

True God vs. False gods
Truth vs. Lies
Life vs. Death
Light vs. Darkness

STAND for Israel, freedom, the True God, Truth, Life, Light, etc.

It is important to be ready at all times....to STAND....even if it means death to our bodies. Man can only kill the body, God can destroy the soul.......:unsure:

I choose to STAND. :love:(y)
What is great to me is the fact that after three encounters with Daniel's God, Nebuchadnezzar acknowledges the God.of Daniel as the one true God of heaven....! Good stuff

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
Daniel was proved in time so it is not our job to Judge. but the lesson is very much for us as you have highlighted.
understanding the context is important. God has just revealed to the King that His gold kingdom would be replaced by another kingdom (Silver). The king wanted his kingdom to last for ever so the statue was of gold from head to toe. Babylon is mentioned in Revelation many times and we can be sure it is not literal Babylon because it has come and gone just like Dan 2 indicates.
How is playing the music and what is the golden image today. = Babylon. spiritual Babylon. what is spiritual Babylon today? What you said at the start was great but it is helpful to know how is playing the music and what the image is today.

Dan 2:31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
Dan 2:32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
Dan 2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
Dan 2:36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
Dan 2:37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: ......38 .....Thou art this head of gold.
Dan 2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.......
So the king made an image that was all gold..

What is the image of Babylon today?
Rev_13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev_13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev_14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Remember that beasts are describe in prophesy as kingdoms or ruling powers
Dan 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
Dan 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Which spiritual power is playing the music today?

CS1

May 23, 2012
In my time of prayer and speaking to the Lord, I was led to Daniel chapter three :
Most of us know the story of the Music will play and you are to worship the image of King Nebuchadnezzar. lets look at verses 3-7

3. So the satraps, the administrators, the governors, the counselors, the treasurers, the judges, the magistrates, and all the officials of the provinces gathered together for the dedication of the image that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4 Then a herald cried aloud: “To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, and languages, 5 that at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, you shall fall down and worship the gold image that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up; 6 and whoever does not fall down and worship shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.”
7 So at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the horn, flute, harp, and lyre, in symphony with all kinds of music, all the people, nations, and languages fell down and worshiped the gold image which King Nebuchadnezzar had set up.

Now as we read on later in the chapter at verse 12- 14 we see some jews who will not bow.

12 There are certain Jews whom you have set over the affairs of the province of Babylon: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego; these men, O king, have not paid due regard to you. They do not serve your gods or worship the gold image which you have set up.”
13 Then Nebuchadnezzar, in rage and fury, gave the command to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. So they brought these men before the king. 14 Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying to them, “Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, that you do not serve my gods or worship the gold image which I have set up?

These three would not bow. As we read on, the king ask them to do so they refused and said to the King in verse 16-18:

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. 17 If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. 18 But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”

I saw something here the Holy Spirit showed me and i asked the following questions:

• how many jews were in Jerusalem during the Nebuchadnezzar captivity ?
  • why did the King only throw three people in the fiery furnace?
Well it is clear, they were the only ones who would not bow. Remember this verse

"all the people, nations, and languages fell down and worshiped the gold image which King Nebuchadnezzar had set up."

it is believed 20,000 jews were sieged at Jerusalem and only three would not bow? The King did not even have to build more furnaces when we see all the People bowing and nations, and those of other languages.

How sad is the likeness of today :

Many christians today are bowing to the music or dancing to it I should say. I wonder if God is looking for 20,000 to say NO I Will NOT BOW! But God settled for three. Those three were more than enough that HE even joined them in the fiery furnace . 20, 000 who were taught in the ways of the Lord did not go to the fiery furnace that day. The Lord only knows if they did after that. BUT God did go in with three young boys and they came not. the 20,000 who did bow as many are doing today will not come out of the fiery furnace the Lord places them in. Better to stand with God and be a few than to be many and not stand with God and be many who will get burnt. those in leadership have conspired against the Lord and HIS Holy Sayings this was well planned out persecution. To force those who will not worship the false image made by mans hands. the sad thing is only 3 out of 20,000 believing Jews did not bow. Remember that the next time your church they shut down the place you chose to worship or have not given permission to open yet.

Chose ye this day whom you shall serve.

Heb 13:5
"I will never leave you nor forsake you."
I want to share something with all of you. Some of my Seminary Brother's & sisters took issue with "All bowed" and assuming Daniel did too. I think we find and answer why Daniel was not setup for persecution as the three Hebrew boys here . You will find that answer in chapter 2:46-48

46. Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.

Question ? who are " They " that have to offer to Daniel? The "they" are the "Chaldeans".

47. The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

48. Then the king made Daniel a great man, ( "great" here means to grow)
and gave him many great gifts, and made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief of the governors over all the wise men of Babylon.

IF we read the full book of Daniel it is clear, these men who looked to trap Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego could not do so to Daniel. The King had already setup Daniel with great power. And the Chaldeans saw a possible way to get back at these three, I don't know?

Dan 3:8 "certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews." I do not think the word here " Jews means all possible 20,00 remember they were idol worshippers as to the reason why they are now in captivity.

Maybe these Chaldeans who were placed in a bad light before the king, looked to use these three jews to gain favor with the King because they could not interpret his dream. Idk I think a good application.

Either way Daniel is clearly not even addressed by these Chaldeans Because the King:

1. Bowed down and laid before down Dan 2:46
  2. believed Daniels God was the God of gods dan 2:47
  3. The king Made Daniel great and a ruler over the whole province, and chief of governors over all the wise men of BabylonDan 2:48
Daniel would not be messed with, until this king was taken over by King Darius with the lions den. Dan 6

I Thank God the Holy Spirit showed me this truth and the application is even more clear to me Praise God. :)

Dec 12, 2013
The Northern Kingdom was destroyed because of pure idolatry.

The southern Kingdom was destroyed because of spiritual adultry (mixing Idolatry with the worship of God)

Not everyone that was carried away was an idolater.

Dec 12, 2013
Daniel was proved in time so it is not our job to Judge. but the lesson is very much for us as you have highlighted.
understanding the context is important. God has just revealed to the King that His gold kingdom would be replaced by another kingdom (Silver). The king wanted his kingdom to last for ever so the statue was of gold from head to toe. Babylon is mentioned in Revelation many times and we can be sure it is not literal Babylon because it has come and gone just like Dan 2 indicates.
How is playing the music and what is the golden image today. = Babylon. spiritual Babylon. what is spiritual Babylon today? What you said at the start was great but it is helpful to know how is playing the music and what the image is today.

Dan 2:31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
Dan 2:32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
Dan 2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
Dan 2:36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
Dan 2:37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: ......38 .....Thou art this head of gold.
Dan 2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.......
So the king made an image that was all gold..

What is the image of Babylon today?
Rev_13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev_13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev_14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Remember that beasts are describe in prophesy as kingdoms or ruling powers
Dan 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
Dan 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Which spiritual power is playing the music today?
We cannot dismiss the personal pronouns HE, HIM OR HIS applied unto the 1st and or 2nd Beast of Revelation.

CS1

May 23, 2012
The Northern Kingdom was destroyed because of pure idolatry.

The southern Kingdom was destroyed because of spiritual adultry (mixing Idolatry with the worship of God)

Not everyone that was carried away was an idolater.
we are told in Jeremiah 3:6-8 both did the same sin just in greater amount. God said they both played the harlot

Dec 12, 2013
we are told in Jeremiah 3:6-8 both did the same sin just in greater amount. God said they both played the harlot
Yes and like you know a study of history in the major and minor prophets indicates the following...

The Nothern Kingdom completely sold out to idolatry

The Southern Kingdom while selling out in some form to idolatry still had the temple, temple worship and a handful of Kings that made Great sweeping reforms....Like Josiah, Hezekiah and a few others......

The severity of the division is seen in the judgment given by God.....the Northern Kingdom decimated by the Assyrians, the Southern Kingdom warned to look at their Northern brothers and consider their end....Carried away captive and punished for 70 years and allowed to return into the land....whereas the Northen Kingdom lay desolate.

The difference between complete idolatry and a mix of idolatry and the worship of God.....

Thank Solomon hey.........groves and crap built for his many wives from the kingdoms around him.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Yes and like you know a study of history in the major and minor prophets indicates the following...

The Nothern Kingdom completely sold out to idolatry

The Southern Kingdom while selling out in some form to idolatry still had the temple, temple worship and a handful of Kings that made Great sweeping reforms....Like Josiah, Hezekiah and a few others......

The severity of the division is seen in the judgment given by God.....the Northern Kingdom decimated by the Assyrians, the Southern Kingdom warned to look at their Northern brothers and consider their end....Carried away captive and punished for 70 years and allowed to return into the land....whereas the Northen Kingdom lay desolate.

The difference between complete idolatry and a mix of idolatry and the worship of God.....

Thank Solomon hey.........groves and crap built for his many wives from the kingdoms around him.

Jeroboam

Dec 12, 2013
Actually Solomon in his old age...he built strange groves and idols for all his strange wives and from that moment on history on they struggled with spiritual adultry and idolatry

1st Kings 11:1-8

CS1

May 23, 2012
Actually Solomon in his old age...he built strange groves and idols for all his strange wives and from that moment on history on they struggled with spiritual adultry and idolatry

1st Kings 11:1-8
it was Jeroboam Solomon did not make golden calves set up priest. And it was God who said repeatedly Those who followed the sin of Jeroboam. In first Kings in chapter 11:14 Solomon sought to kill Jeroboam but he died before he could. God said in first kings 15:30

• Because of the sins of Jeroboam which he sinned, and which he made Israel sin, by his provocation wherewith he provoked the LORD God of Israel to anger.
  • verse 34: And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of Jeroboam, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin.
  • chapter 16:2 Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust, and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins;
  • 1kings 16:19
  • 1king 16:26, 31, chapter 21:22, 52,
  • 2kings 3:3, 10:29, 13:2, 6, 11, 14:24,
  • over a 100 times the sins of Jeroboam are mentioned.

Dec 12, 2013
it was Jeroboam Solomon did not make golden calves set up priest. And it was God who said repeatedly Those who followed the sin of Jeroboam. In first Kings in chapter 11:14 Solomon sought to kill Jeroboam but he died before he could. God said in first kings 15:30

• Because of the sins of Jeroboam which he sinned, and which he made Israel sin, by his provocation wherewith he provoked the LORD God of Israel to anger.
  • verse 34: And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of Jeroboam, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin.
  • chapter 16:2 Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust, and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins;
Ummmmmm your history is skewed......and the scripture I quoted was valid and you seem to be conflating the Northern Kingdom with the Southern Kingdom....but hey....carry on

CS1

May 23, 2012
Ummmmmm your history is skewed......and the scripture I quoted was valid and you seem to be conflating the Northern Kingdom with the Southern Kingdom....but hey....carry on
LOL Please for the spirit of debate you have tell me which verses and chapters I provided were skewed. I am not Marine, Jr :) so I will carry on when I ready to

Dec 12, 2013
LOL Please for the spirit of debate you have tell me which verses and chapters I provided were skewed. I am not Marine, Jr :) so I will carry on when I ready to
The history is as follows...

Saul reigned 40 years over Israel

David reigned 40 years over Israel

Solomon reigned 40 years over Israel and instigated the spiritual adultry and idolatry mentioned above in 1st Kings 11:1-8

The Kingdom was not DIVIDED until the death of Solomon and Rehoboam split the Kingdom by putting them to higher taxes and tribute with the 10 Northern Tribes succeeding from the Kingdom and is identified as the Northern Kingdom of Israel with the 2 sourthern tribes Judah and Benjamin being the southern kingdom of Judah....

Jeroboam was the 1st king of the Northern Kingdom of Israel AFTER Solomon died and after SOLOMON instigated the spiritual Adultry and Idolatry.

Solomon was apparently influenced by God's prophecy to him that his kingdom would be divided due to his idolatrous practices and that the ten northern tribes would be given to his servant (echoed by the word from God through the prophet Ahijah to Solomon's servant Jereboam), and he sought to kill Jeroboam, who fled to Egypt decades prior to the war after Solomon tried to kill him following prophecies by Yahweh (1 Kings 11:9-13)

Daniel obviously was carried away captive from Southern Kingdom of Judah some 120 plus years after the decimation of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Solomon was the KING OVER united Israel, and the prophecies are directed at him because of his spiritual adultry and idolatry.

CS1

May 23, 2012

Solomon reigned 40 years over Israel and instigated the spiritual adultry and idolatry mentioned above in 1st Kings 11:1-8

The Kingdom was not DIVIDED until the death of Solomon and Rehoboam split the Kingdom by putting them to higher taxes and tribute with the 10 Northern Tribes succeeding from the Kingdom and is identified as the Northern Kingdom of Israel with the 2 sourthern tribes Judah and Benjamin being the southern kingdom of Judah....

Jeroboam was the 1st king of the Northern Kingdom of Israel AFTER Solomon died and after SOLOMON instigated the spiritual Adultry and Idolatry.

Solomon was apparently influenced by God's prophecy to him that his kingdom would be divided due to his idolatrous practices and that the ten northern tribes would be given to his servant (echoed by the word from God through the prophet Ahijah to Solomon's servant Jereboam), and he sought to kill Jeroboam, who fled to Egypt decades prior to the war after Solomon tried to kill him following prophecies by Yahweh (1 Kings 11:9-13)

Daniel obviously was carried away captive from Southern Kingdom of Judah some 120 plus years after the decimation of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Solomon was the KING OVER united Israel, and the prophecies are directed at him because of his spiritual adultery and idolatry.
I am thankful to God for the insight He has provided and the edification from this chapter in Daniel Three. Nothing in what I have said you have disproved you just want to be argumentive because it appears you have an ax to grind. IF you did go to a Seminary I wonder what one? Because you assumed, suggested, and interjected an opinion outside of the context of the chapter.

You assumed I was saying daniel bowed. You suggested all nations and languages that did bow was meaning the whole world when we know the Babylonians did not rule the whole world. Then you interjected a false narrative when you said
" your history is skewed.. "

IF you did go to a seminary, why are you not acting like? If I said in the past you did not go to seminary, I do not remember saying that BUT! Let me say it now, The one you did attend, clearly not provide you or equip you.

CS1

May 23, 2012

Solomon was the KING OVER united Israel, and the prophecies are directed at him because of his spiritual adultry and idolatry.
LOL hahaha, this is funny God Himself said both Isreal and her sister Judah were both doing the something.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I am thankful to God for the insight He has provided and the edification from this chapter in Daniel Three. Nothing in what I have said you have disproved you just want to be argumentive because it appears you have an ax to grind. IF you did go to a Seminary I wonder what one? Because you assumed, suggested, and interjected an opinion outside of the context of the chapter.

You assumed I was saying daniel bowed. You suggested all nations and languages that did bow was meaning the whole world when we know the Babylonians did not rule the whole world. Then you interjected a false narrative when you said
" your history is skewed.. "

IF you did go to a seminary, why are you not acting like? If I said in the past you did not go to seminary, I do not remember saying that BUT! Let me say it now, The one you did attend, clearly not provide you or equip you.
Oh goodness, CS1 - Hold on.....dc is correct in the history that he gave concerning Israel.

I'm so sorry I even mentioned Daniel.....NO ONE said or even believes Daniel bowed, we were just curious as to WHERE was Daniel at the time of the 3 Hebrews being persecuted and thrown in the fiery furnance...the scriptures do not tell us WHERE Daniel was....:unsure:

CS1

May 23, 2012
Oh goodness, CS1 - Hold on.....dc is correct in the history that he gave concerning Israel.

I'm so sorry I even mentioned Daniel.....NO ONE said or even believes Daniel bowed, we were just curious as to WHERE was Daniel at the time of the 3 Hebrews being persecuted and thrown in the fiery furnance...the scriptures do not tell us WHERE Daniel was....:unsure:
Hi Lafftur,

You did not mention Daniel to prompt a response from dc, I did. Nothing you said even suggested that in your question about Daniel.
That is right the Bible doesn't tell us where daniel was when the Hebrews were addressed. Where the Bible is silent we are to be also.
But to support my Biblical opinion I addressed the reason why from The book of Daniel chapter 2:46-48.

Nothing I said was incorrect. Yet this person had already made it known he was in disagreement because I had said it. That is fine :).

But the Historical Narrative and chronological order of kings in Israel and Judah from 1kings through 2kings and on is very clear.

Jeroboam's sin God was greatly angered with and the "Sin of Jeroboam" was continued generation after generation as I listed in post # 51.

"it was Jeroboam Solomon did not make golden calves set up priests. And it was God who said repeatedly Those who followed the sin of Jeroboam. In first Kings in chapter 11:14, Solomon sought to kill Jeroboam but he died before he could. God said in first kings 15:30

• verse 34: And he did evil in the sight of the LORD and walked in the way of Jeroboam, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin.
  • chapter 16:2 Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins;"

It was not you sister, it is dc who has the issue. from the very first response, he had an agenda, I did not know Biblical history, it was "skewed". This is normal. :) has an issue, a personal issue :).

Dec 12, 2013
Hi Lafftur,

You did not mention Daniel to prompt a response from dc, I did. Nothing you said even suggested that in your question about Daniel.
That is right the Bible doesn't tell us where daniel was when the Hebrews were addressed. Where the Bible is silent we are to be also.
But to support my Biblical opinion I addressed the reason why from The book of Daniel chapter 2:46-48.

Nothing I said was incorrect. Yet this person had already made it known he was in disagreement because I had said it. That is fine :).

But the Historical Narrative and chronological order of kings in Israel and Judah from 1kings through 2kings and on is very clear.

Jeroboam's sin God was greatly angered with and the "Sin of Jeroboam" was continued generation after generation as I listed in post # 51.

"it was Jeroboam Solomon did not make golden calves set up priests. And it was God who said repeatedly Those who followed the sin of Jeroboam. In first Kings in chapter 11:14, Solomon sought to kill Jeroboam but he died before he could. God said in first kings 15:30

• verse 34: And he did evil in the sight of the LORD and walked in the way of Jeroboam, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin.
  • chapter 16:2 Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins;"

It was not you sister, it is dc who has the issue. from the very first response, he had an agenda, I did not know Biblical history, it was "skewed". This is normal. :) has an issue, a personal issue :).

I have tried to engage him numerous times Laffy and on almost every occasion he is condescending, calls me a liar about seminary and is dishonest with the things he says.....in his OP he clearly stated and referenced the 20,000 Jews being held in bondage, which is a false number, more like 50,000 due to women and children, and he clearly stated that only the THREE did not bow.....it is impossible to engage dishonest people and or people that resort to accusing me of lying when I said I went to seminary.....this is twice now he has mouthed me over it.....and I cannot help but wonder why he is allowed to be a moderator @Oncefallen

CS1

May 23, 2012
I have tried to engage him numerous times Laffy and on almost every occasion he is condescending, calls me a liar about seminary and is dishonest with the things he says.....in his OP he clearly stated and referenced the 20,000 Jews being held in bondage, which is a false number, more like 50,000 due to women and children, and he clearly stated that only the THREE did not bow.....it is impossible to engage dishonest people and or people that resort to accusing me of lying when I said I went to seminary.....this is twice now he has mouthed me over it.....and I cannot help but wonder why he is allowed to be a moderator @Oncefallen
LOL you are untruthful,

I said, "it is believed 20,000 jews ".

You say it is more like 50, 000?

Your number is no more true than 20, 000 and is false LOL. You say it is 50,000 "more likely" which means may be possible but not for sure, but because you are saying it makes it more authoritative?

Again If I did call you a liar about attending a seminary I already said I do not remember. Nor am I disagreeing with you, I may have said so. You surely have not changed my mind. In my application I asked two questions :

• how many Jews were in Jerusalem during the Nebuchadnezzar captivity?
  • why did the King only throw three people in the fiery furnace?
Oh, " great one" I did not see you provide an answer to either of them. But from what you have stated you could have but choose not too? Why? because you are angry that I called you a liar of time a time I do not remember.

I asked why only these three did not bow from what we see they were the only ones taken, it was a question rhetorical in nature as to why I likened to today.

That was the application. I can't wonder why you choose to attack my thread? I will say it again I do not think you went to a seminary. And yes I think you are a liar too. You did not provide me the proof so I helped you. You will not have to go back in years of threads to bring something up out of context today. You could have just PMed me and asked CS1 you remember when you called me a lair about going to Seminary? I would have said no I do not remember and if you would have provided me when and I was wrong I would have asked for your forgiven and Apologized to you and the Site publicly. That is what a Marine would have done as I served 20 years in the Miltary. And I would be willing today so today! man up guy. You have personal issues with me nothing more nothing less. and You were untruth today also.