Daniel Sweatt

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
@Magenta That is the ""fur"st" time I've heard a cat called furry purry lol.

I don't think I'll be able to forget it :)

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I'm from the ATL (Atlanta, Ga)...I live near there for now, although after this year I will be traveling FAR.

No pets at present. I like animals and am much more inclined to get along with cats vs dogs but depending on the owner/training of a dog and it's personality I can say that I like them better.

Unfortunately for me, good dogs are the exception rather than the rule but so it is with cats.

There are lots of "good cats" but not a lot of "great cats" (which is difficult to describe).

I might check out cali after I have considerable funds...maybe check out WWOOF there and do some farm work...seems quite rewarding.

Jun 15, 2020
Grand terrace, California
Yeah Cali is nice. I like cats because they are less destructive like dogs. But this kitten I have here just loves to play a lot like crazy when I just want to rest lol.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Daniel welcome to CC! Nice kitty there he looks so sweet:) God bless you!