D
dennis62
Guest
People come and hear the Gospel preached day after day, and they hear things that they do not understand. If they don't understand that Word then they have a hard time believing it. The Power of the Word will be reveled to people when it time for the Holy Spirit to reveal it to them. Those that aren't drawn in think the Word is foolish. Today I pray that the Holy Spirit opens the eyes of the unbelievers before it is too late.
53 Jesus said, “Believe me when I say that you must eat the body of the Son of Man, and you must drink his blood. If you don’t do this, you have no real life.
54 Those who eat my body and drink my blood have eternal life. I will raise them up on the last day.
55 My body is true food, and my blood is true drink.
56 Those who eat my body and drink my blood live in me, and I live in them.
60 When Jesus’ followers heard this, many of them said, “This teaching is hard. Who can accept it?”
John 6: 53-56, 60
53 Jesus said, “Believe me when I say that you must eat the body of the Son of Man, and you must drink his blood. If you don’t do this, you have no real life.
54 Those who eat my body and drink my blood have eternal life. I will raise them up on the last day.
55 My body is true food, and my blood is true drink.
56 Those who eat my body and drink my blood live in me, and I live in them.
60 When Jesus’ followers heard this, many of them said, “This teaching is hard. Who can accept it?”
John 6: 53-56, 60