Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
How many times in your life have you been at the verge of walking away from your life responsibilities. If you had walked away would you still be alive? I know one thing in my life I played games with my Spiritual well being. I would slip back into the world that I came out of. The last time that I ran away from God, He took me to a place where I came under such conviction that I knew if I had not... chosen to surrender and give up control of my life that I would not live much longer.
Stay focused on God and let Him keep you from falling into a trap that leads to your death.

17 And if the Lord had not helped me,
I would have been silenced by death.
18 I know I was ready to fall,
but, Lord, your faithful love supported me.
19 I was very worried and upset,
but you comforted me and made me happy!
Psalms 94: 17-19 ERV Bible.