Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
17 Brothers and sisters, join together in following my example. Also, learn by watching those who are living the way we showed you.
There are so many people in this world who are living for one thing and one thing only and that is to get rich quick no matter who they have to step on getting there. There thoughts and actions are powered by one thing greed. Those of us who are living a life that is... powered by the Holy Spirit should mirror Jesus so these people will have an example to follow. That is our reasonable service to God because of what Jesus did for us on the Cross.
18 There are many who live like enemies of the cross of Christ. I have often told you about them. And it makes me cry to tell you about them now.
19 The way they live is leading them to destruction. They have replaced God with their own desires. They do shameful things, and they are proud of what they do. They think only about earthly things.
20 But the government that rules us is in heaven. We are waiting for our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, to come from there.
21 He will change our humble bodies and make them like his own glorious body. Christ can do this by his power, with which he is able to rule everything. Philippians 3: 17-21 ERV Bible.
 
As this is true I find for me and most around me we are just living day to day. Some days I wish I had never woken up, yet I still Praise God for that day and everything in it!

I was just thinking, I don't have many earthly things LD