D
dennis62
Guest
Have you ever wondered why evil people are so mean to Christian people and anything that represents good. I think that they are put under convection when they are around anything that has to do with Jesus ( the Light ). The light shines on them and shows them just how evil they are. They, instead of yielding to the Light and allowing Jesus to Save them and change them, they run back into darkness.... How do I know this? I was one of them for many years, until I was so lost and broken by the evil, I had no where to go but to Jesus !!!
19 They are judged by this fact: The light has come into the world. But they did not want light. They wanted darkness, because they were doing evil things.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light. They will not come to the light, because the light will show all the bad things they have done.
21 But anyone who follows the true way comes to the light. Then the light will show that whatever they have done was done through God.
John 3: 19-21 ERV Bible.
19 They are judged by this fact: The light has come into the world. But they did not want light. They wanted darkness, because they were doing evil things.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light. They will not come to the light, because the light will show all the bad things they have done.
21 But anyone who follows the true way comes to the light. Then the light will show that whatever they have done was done through God.
John 3: 19-21 ERV Bible.