D
dennis62
Guest
As I was reading in Philippians this morning I read this passage and stopped and thought about it a few minutes. I realized that this is the reason I take time to post a morning devotion on Face Book. I want each and every one of you to have a Blessed and productive day with serving God as the number one goal of your life. Today this passage is my prayer foe all my friends.
9 This is my prayer for you:
that your love will grow more and more; that you will have knowledge and understanding with your love;
10 that you will see the difference between what is important and what is not and choose what is important; that you will be pure and blameless for the coming of Christ;
11 that your life will be full of the many good works that are produced by Jesus Christ to bring glory and praise to God.
Philippians 1: 9-11 ERV Bible.
9 This is my prayer for you:
that your love will grow more and more; that you will have knowledge and understanding with your love;
10 that you will see the difference between what is important and what is not and choose what is important; that you will be pure and blameless for the coming of Christ;
11 that your life will be full of the many good works that are produced by Jesus Christ to bring glory and praise to God.
Philippians 1: 9-11 ERV Bible.