Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
When we learn to be thankful for all we go through in life, and learn how to live in any situation that we find ourselves in, then we can really have the Joy and Peace that Jesus has for us. Know this Jesus is the one who gives us strength to go through all that life throws at us ( good, or bad.)
God will always supply our needs through Christ Jesus. If you Believe then walk in God's Glory and Praise Him.

12 I know how to live when I am poor and when I have plenty. I have learned the secret of how to live through any kind of situation—when I have enough to eat or when I am hungry, when I have everything I need or when I have nothing.
13 Christ is the one who gives me the strength I need to do whatever I must do.

19 My God will use his glorious riches to give you everything you need. He will do this through Christ Jesus.
20 Glory to our God and Father forever and ever. Amen.
Philippians 4: 12-13,19-20 ERV Bible.