Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
Jesus made it very plan that if we hide the fact that we Believe Him, He will say we do not belong to Him. In other words go away from me I never knew you. I find it interesting that He said that we could be forgiven of the sin of not Believing in Him. I think that after Jesus' death on the cross that is why He told the women at the empty tomb go tell the Disciples, and Peter to meet Me at Galilee. I think that Peter felt his sin would keep him from the Love of Jesus!! Peter had a personal invitation to come to Jesus just as each of us have a personal invitation to come. Do we Believe!!!

8 “I tell you, if you stand before others and are willing to say you believe in me, then I will say that you belong to me. I will say this in the presence of God’s angels.
9 But if you stand before others and say you do not believe in me, then I will say that you do not belong to me. I will say this in the presence of God’s angels.
10 “Whoever says something against the Son of Man can be forgiven. But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.
Luke 12: 8-10 ERV Bible.