Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
Here in America we have been so blessed most of us really haven't had to trust God for our needs or safety. But as we get closer and closer to the end time I believe things will change drastically. The Lord is our helper we will have to depend on Him. Man is not going to be able to help and the Government wont be able, God is the only Hope for US.

5. I was in trouble, so I called to the Lord for help.
The Lord answered and made me free.
6. The Lord is with me, so I will not be afraid.
No one on earth can do anything to harm me.
7. The Lord is my helper.
I will see my enemies defeated.
8. It is better to trust in the Lord
than to trust in people.
9. It is better to trust in the Lord
than to trust in great leaders.
Psalms 118: 5-9 ERV Bible