Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
When became convicted of our sins, it was because Jesus choose to show us that our lives were stained and filthy as dirty rags. He choose us at that time to repent and become His friend. When we get Saved we become friends of the Kingdom and we are expected to work for that Kingdom and produce GOOD fruit. We can only produce that Good Fruit when we understand we are Family not servants, and we learn to Truly Love each other. We all need to ask God to help us Love each other the way Jesus Loved Us.

14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do.
15 I no longer call you servants, because servants don’t know what their master is doing. But now I call you friends, because I have told you everything that my Father told me.
16 “You did not choose me. I chose you. And I gave you this work: to go and produce fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you anything you ask for in my name.
17 This is my command: Love each other.
John 15: 14-17 ERV Bible.