Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
When we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior we are entering into a covenant with God. A covenant is an agreement that we should obey with all our power. Yet all our power is not good if we don't know what is our part in that covenant. We need to sink ourselves into God's Word daily and it will show us what paths He wants us to follow, so we can always know we are in the middle of His Will.

104 I gain understanding from your instructions, so I hate anything that leads people the wrong way.
105 Your word is like a lamp that guides my steps, a light that shows the path I should take.
106 Your laws are good and fair. I have promised to obey them, and I will keep my promise.
Psalms 119: 104-106 ERV Bible.
 

Attachments

  • apocalypse.jpg
    apocalypse.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 95
  • FireFromHeaven.jpg
    FireFromHeaven.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 103