D
dennis62
Guest
I think that the Church has misunderstood the following scriptures. For Years most Churches have built great buildings that they call the Church. They have placed guards at all the entrances to keep out all the undesirables. People are the church and we should guard our hearts and Souls from evil. God left us in the World when He Saved us and told us not to be of the World. Jesus told us to go spread the Gospel everywhere and to all people, not to hide inside a Man made Castle and keep sinners out.
Good and evil can't live inside the heart it is up to us to present Good to evil and let Good take over!!!
14 You are not the same as those who don’t believe. So don’t join yourselves to them. Good and evil don’t belong together. Light and darkness cannot share the same room.
15 How can there be any unity between Christ and the devil[a]? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
16 God’s temple cannot have anything to do with idols, and we are the temple of the living God. As God said,
“I will live with them
and walk with them;
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”
17 “So come away from those people
and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord.
Don’t touch anything that is not clean,
and I will accept you.”
18 “I will be your father,
and you will be my sons and daughters."
2 Corinthians 6: 14-18 ERV Bible.
Good and evil can't live inside the heart it is up to us to present Good to evil and let Good take over!!!
14 You are not the same as those who don’t believe. So don’t join yourselves to them. Good and evil don’t belong together. Light and darkness cannot share the same room.
15 How can there be any unity between Christ and the devil[a]? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
16 God’s temple cannot have anything to do with idols, and we are the temple of the living God. As God said,
“I will live with them
and walk with them;
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”
17 “So come away from those people
and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord.
Don’t touch anything that is not clean,
and I will accept you.”
18 “I will be your father,
and you will be my sons and daughters."
2 Corinthians 6: 14-18 ERV Bible.