D
dennis62
Guest
Life is full of choices. there are Good Choices, (based on Godly Wisdom) and Bad Choices ( based on what the flesh wants).Those choices sometimes seem like tests. God gave us the Bible to help us through these test. Life is an open Book test and we have the answers. Choose Blessings or Curses. It is totally up to us.
26 “Today I am giving you a choice. You may choose the blessing or the curse.
27 You will get the blessing if you listen and obey the commands of the Lord your God that I have told you today.
28 But you will get the curse if you refuse to listen and obey the commands of the Lord your God. So don’t stop living the way I command you today, and don’t follow other gods that you don’t know.
Deuteronomy 11: 26-28 ERV Bible.
26 “Today I am giving you a choice. You may choose the blessing or the curse.
27 You will get the blessing if you listen and obey the commands of the Lord your God that I have told you today.
28 But you will get the curse if you refuse to listen and obey the commands of the Lord your God. So don’t stop living the way I command you today, and don’t follow other gods that you don’t know.
Deuteronomy 11: 26-28 ERV Bible.