D
dennis62
Guest
No matter what we are going through, God still Loves Us. We are here because He chose to call us to repentance and we accepted that call through Jesus Christ. He offers us a fresh start each morning we can put the pain of yesterday behind us and have a fresh Hope in Him every day. We can all say if we choose to "The Lord is my God, and I trust Him."
20 I remember well all my troubles,
and I am very sad.
21 But then I think about this,
and I have hope:
22 We are still alive because
the Lord’s faithful love never ends.
23 Every morning he shows it in new ways!
You are so very true and loyal!
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my God,
and I trust him.
Lamentations 3: 20-24 ERV Bible.
20 I remember well all my troubles,
and I am very sad.
21 But then I think about this,
and I have hope:
22 We are still alive because
the Lord’s faithful love never ends.
23 Every morning he shows it in new ways!
You are so very true and loyal!
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my God,
and I trust him.
Lamentations 3: 20-24 ERV Bible.