D
dennis62
Guest
We have to stay connected to Jesus in order to do the Good Works we were call to do. We cannot run around like the Lone Ranger and expect the Good things God has called us to do just to happen. When we are not in contact with Jesus we have no Spiritual nourishment and we soon wither and dry up, good for nothing but fire wood. But if we stay connected to Jesus and follow His teachings we will produce much Good Fruit.
Get Connected. Stay Connected. Dare To Believe and Produce Good Fruit.
1 Jesus said, “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.
2 He cuts off every branch of mine that does not produce fruit. He also trims every branch that produces fruit to prepare it to produce even more.
3 You have already been prepared to produce more fruit by the teaching I have given you.
4 Stay joined to me and I will stay joined to you. No branch can produce fruit alone. It must stay connected to the vine. It is the same with you. You cannot produce fruit alone. You must stay joined to me.
John 15: 1-4 ERV Bible.
Get Connected. Stay Connected. Dare To Believe and Produce Good Fruit.
1 Jesus said, “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.
2 He cuts off every branch of mine that does not produce fruit. He also trims every branch that produces fruit to prepare it to produce even more.
3 You have already been prepared to produce more fruit by the teaching I have given you.
4 Stay joined to me and I will stay joined to you. No branch can produce fruit alone. It must stay connected to the vine. It is the same with you. You cannot produce fruit alone. You must stay joined to me.
John 15: 1-4 ERV Bible.