D
dennis62
Guest
We live in a fallen world. Bad things are going on all around us. Some are sick, some are hurt, and some are just plain exhausted because of what life has thrown at them. BUT GOD can fill us with joy. God can cause us to become happy even in the bad times, because we are His and nothing or no one can take that away from us. The Apostle Paul knew this, he was beaten, stoned, ship wrecked, and thrown into prison, yet he loved and worshiped God and had joy and peace. We can too, if we
Dare To Believe God, and keep our eyes on the prize ahead and not at the storms around us. Thank You JESUS!!!
7 You have filled me with joy, and happiness has risen in my heart, great delight and unrivaled joy,
even more than when bread abounds and wine flows freely.
8 Tonight I will sleep securely on a bed of peace
because I trust You, You alone, O Eternal One, will keep me safe.
Psalms 4: 7-8 The Voice Bible.
Dare To Believe God, and keep our eyes on the prize ahead and not at the storms around us. Thank You JESUS!!!
7 You have filled me with joy, and happiness has risen in my heart, great delight and unrivaled joy,
even more than when bread abounds and wine flows freely.
8 Tonight I will sleep securely on a bed of peace
because I trust You, You alone, O Eternal One, will keep me safe.
Psalms 4: 7-8 The Voice Bible.