Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
As we get up each morning it would be good to pray and ask God what He has for you to do today. Pray for divine appointments to show up in your walk. Also ask to look at the world through the Eyes of Jesus to see where He is looking so you can walk down that path. Don't just jump out of bed and run and do things and basically waist your day spiritually. Have a day planned by God and you will have a rewarding day.

11-16 Don’t waste your time on useless work, mere busywork, the barren pursuits of darkness. Expose these things for the sham they are. It’s a scandal when people waste their lives on things they must do in the darkness where no one will see. Rip the cover off those frauds and see how attractive they look in the light of Christ.
Wake up from your sleep,
Climb out of your coffins;
Christ will show you the light!
So watch your step. Use your head. Make the most of every chance you get. These are desperate times!
17 Don’t live carelessly, unthinkingly. Make sure you understand what the Master wants.
Ephesians 5: 11-17 The Message Bible.
 
Good Day Dennis62; This is great advise. I learned recently, that this is the right way. We need to be in peace, not panic, as I've done this many too often times. amen.
 
dennis,i have some doubts.i am not playing with arguments or something.
If you can give me some practical advises on planning the day,it would be helpful.
Thanks for the suggestions.
 
The way I plan my day goes something like this.
1. I have a list of what I need to accomplish that day.
2. I pray over that list and ask God to help me prioritize that list from most important to the least important.
3. I then re-wright the list in the order God shows me.
4. Then I pray again over that list and ask God to let me walk out my day, not looking through my eyes, but looking at the day through the eyes of Jesus. And that my feet take me along the path that will produce Divine Appointments along the way.

I hope that helps you some!!! Thanks for asking ji .