Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
As our Christian life grows we will look and act more and more like Jesus. We are in the Father and the Father is in us because we Believe in Jesus. We will do the Miracles Jesus did ,yes, and even greater things than He has done. We will receive what we ask, because we will ask things that are in God's Will because God is in us!!!

11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or believe because of the miracles I have done.
12 “I can assure you that whoever believes in me will do the same things I have done. And they will do even greater things than I have done, because I am going to the Father.
13 And if you ask for anything in my name, I will do it for you. Then the Father’s glory will be shown through the Son.
John 14: 11-13 ERV Bible.
 
i asked God to free me from all bondage to worship Him freely and He answered,but i didn't realize that the way was tough and i was stubborn:(
But He never breaks Promise as i see results.