Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
There are some churches in America today that try to force the movement of God into their services. They run and jump on their own power, the pastor when he prays for people will try to push them down if they don't fall on their own or by the power of the Holy Spirit. Be careful not to fall for the falseness of some. Because there is real Power from God. When that Power manifests receive it and don't suppress it , that Power is real and it is falling on us for our Good not just a show!!!

19-22 Don’t suppress the Spirit, and don’t stifle those who have a word from the Master. On the other hand, don’t be gullible. Check out everything, and keep only what’s good. Throw out anything tainted with evil.
1 Thessalonians 5: 19-22 The Message Bible.
 
“Call to Arms!!!”

The Harvest is Ready

Love Demands Action

*

*

*

Study the Gospels with me. Study Jesus with me briefly one chapter at a time.

You dictate each chapter’s study length time.

Love Demands that you stand with me. The military says, “Hoo-ah”!!!

We say “J.C.!!!” I’m calling All Warriors/Soldiers**of Christ. If you worship in Spirit and Truth (John 4:24), then I’m shouting

for you. Call to Arms!!! J.C.!!! It all starts with the Gospels. So the battle rages and Today!!! is the day to start becoming equipped. Equipped to become truly effective in this war for the souls that satan has bound and spinning like a dog chasing his tail. Let’s together start in Matthew at the beginning. We are commanded to “Study,” so please let’s do just that…

Join Me!!! J.C.!!! If you truly have the Love of Christ in your heart or desire for such to be so. If Jesus is truly your Lord and Savior, then the condition of people in this world MUST weigh as heavily upon your breast as it does upon mine. We must do this. Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior has something to say.

Before you judge me to be false or a liar speak with me and prove me wrong so that I won’t remain in the darkness of my understanding. Jesus has spoken and I must tell you. Tell ALL… We have work to do. We are the Light!!! Let’s shine individually together so Brightly that change MUST COME!!! If we are the Light then let’s Illuminate more of this Dark world. Remember,,, Light Dispels Darkness!!!
 
Am joining you my brother hesven is real do is hell its our commission from Jesus to preach the gospel .
Well one thing I dont really like is you using J.C instead of "Jesus christ ".pls Jesus be written boldly for all to see. Thanks
 
Truly it is the name tht saves. The name with all power. Sweetest name I know. I feel where you are coming from. It's the comparison like I spoke to hooaah to accompany the salute but do you truly feel strongly tht I should change it. Or for the purpose of the Call to Arms does is it understood.
 
Dennis my brothers name just died not two weeks ago. I can't tell you how many times I've seen and felt this pressure to do as the pastor and church does. (When in Rome do as the.romans) it seems a bit false when the Holy Spirit moves He needs no amplification. More to say on this conforming to the church rather than crumpling from His presence later. What I'm feeling from your post ties into a post answered by street. The many denominations and beliefs and teachings subtle deferances sometimes barely perceivable. I feel it hinders people in their search for TRUTH.