Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
All of us need Prayer from time to time. When I am feeling a little down and need a instant burst of Faith I turn to the 17th Chapter of John and read it over and over again until its meaning is refreshed in my Spirit. When you see all that is written in that chapter and then realize that Jesus was not only Praying for His Disciples, but He was Praying for You and Me!!! Wow what a Blessing to Know that Jesus always had Us on His Mind. I Dare You To Believe That!!!

20-23 I’m praying not only for them
But also for those who will believe in me
Because of them and their witness about me.
The goal is for all of them to become one heart and mind—
Just as you, Father, are in me and I in you,
So they might be one heart and mind with us.
Then the world might believe that you, in fact, sent me.
The same glory you gave me, I gave them,
So they’ll be as unified and together as we are—
I in them and you in me.
Then they’ll be mature in this oneness,
And give the godless world evidence
That you've sent me and loved them
In the same way you've loved me.
John 17: 20-23 The Message Bible.