D
dennis62
Guest
Jesus told His disciples not to be troubled or walk in fear when this world seems to be getting worse and worse. He wants us to be at Peace, even if all is in turmoil and chaos around us. God is with us through Jesus' death and resurrection. He will never, never leave us, or forsake us,
You can take that to the bank, I Dare You To Believe !!!
Disciples:
29 We hear You speaking clearly and not in metaphors. How could we misunderstand?
30 We see now that You are aware of everything and You reveal things at the proper time. So we do not need to question You, because we believe You have come from God.
Jesus:
31 So you believe now?
32 Be aware that a time is coming when you will be scattered like seeds. You will return to your own way, and I will be left alone. But I will not be alone, because the Father will be with Me.
33 I have told you these things so that you will be whole and at peace. In this world, you will be plagued with times of trouble, but you need not fear; I have triumphed over this corrupt world order.
John 16: 29-33 The Voice Bible.
You can take that to the bank, I Dare You To Believe !!!
Disciples:
29 We hear You speaking clearly and not in metaphors. How could we misunderstand?
30 We see now that You are aware of everything and You reveal things at the proper time. So we do not need to question You, because we believe You have come from God.
Jesus:
31 So you believe now?
32 Be aware that a time is coming when you will be scattered like seeds. You will return to your own way, and I will be left alone. But I will not be alone, because the Father will be with Me.
33 I have told you these things so that you will be whole and at peace. In this world, you will be plagued with times of trouble, but you need not fear; I have triumphed over this corrupt world order.
John 16: 29-33 The Voice Bible.