Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
The Law shows us that we can never be good enough to please God. We become tired, worn out, burned out trying to keep the Law. But Jesus came to deliver us from all those cares and worries. Walk with Jesus daily and He will remove all the burdens of life. Live with the Spirit of Jesus in you and you will learn to live freely and lightly.

28-30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
Matthew 11 28-30 The Message Bible.
 
I was saved at the age of 17 in the yr. of 1961, having had very good God fearing parents, but they never taught us children any thing religious, but they lived a good life, but we were allow to do most anything we wanted to. I was saved before I got into false religion or very evil ways. I can, vicariously, relate to a person who has had a bad religious or immoral background. The yr. i was save I began Bible College and then Bible seminary. My greatest frustration in life is getting others to see the great truth which God taught me early in life. But it has been a great adventure. I prayer for all you who are hurting . Love to you all, Ptr. Doug, Hoffco
 
I was saved at the age of 17 in the yr. of 1961, having had very good God fearing parents, but they never taught us children any thing religious, but they lived a good life, but we were allow to do most anything we wanted to. I was saved before I got into false religion or very evil ways. I can, vicariously, relate to a person who has had a bad religious or immoral background. The yr. i was save I began Bible College and then Bible seminary. My greatest frustration in life is getting others to see the great truth which God taught me early in life. But it has been a great adventure. I prayer for all you who are hurting . Love to you all, Ptr. Doug, Hoffco