Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
For months our area has been in a critical drought situation. The land has been dry and parched. Pastors and their churches have been Praying for rain for months. Well I guess that we have finally lifted up the proper prayer because we have had a slow soaking rain all night long!!! Thank You God for opening up the clouds and letting the rain splash down below on our Earth We Humbly Thank You for Healing Our Land. If you have been Praying for rain, stop right now and give God Praise for sending the rain!!!

6 I am doing all this so that people all around the world
may know that I alone am the Eternal, the only God.
7 I form light and create darkness;
I make what is good, happy, and healthy, and I create woe.
I, the Eternal One, make them one and all.
8 Skies above, open up and let the clouds rain down righteousness!
Let the earth below sprout triumph and justice.
For I, the Eternal, have created them.
Isaiah 45: 6-8 The Voice Bible.
 

Attachments

  • God-loves-you-quote.jpg
    God-loves-you-quote.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,314
  • d5058b297f88511a92c331ccc0f5614a.jpg
    d5058b297f88511a92c331ccc0f5614a.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3,619
  • wpid-10557191_10152276607668652_3239091304979249428_n.jpg
    wpid-10557191_10152276607668652_3239091304979249428_n.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,088
  • 1755164f9d238aff5cd77b9e6fd5850d.jpg
    1755164f9d238aff5cd77b9e6fd5850d.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 261
  • d18c7c8567ae04c049b2bb361109016f.jpg
    d18c7c8567ae04c049b2bb361109016f.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,013
  • 0c1e2672a5d895485d462418bcb25377.jpg
    0c1e2672a5d895485d462418bcb25377.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 367
Yes, there is a verse somewhere that I read way back, & a high lighter really should be your friend, but it says, in your life there is a dry period. {Sometimes we need to go through the desert to find the Spring's or Fountain.