D
dennis62
Guest
As new Believers' most of us couldn't get enough of the Word in us, on us, or around us. We were always seeking more and more of he things that God had for us. then slowly that fire in us started to go until there may be nothing left but a faint spark. God is not the one who is dead!!! We are slowly Spiritually dying, But there is HOPE. God says we can go back to where we first started, all we have to do is Stay in the mode of constantly seeking and worshiping God, and not let our fire for him fade and go out!!! He has never Left Us we move away from Him.
2 “I know your deeds, your tireless labor, and your patient endurance. I know you do not tolerate those who do evil. Furthermore, you have diligently tested those who claim to be emissaries, and you have found that they are not true witnesses. You have correctly found them to be false.
3 I know you are patiently enduring and holding firm on behalf of My name. You have not become faint.
4 “However, I have this against you: you have abandoned your first love.
5 Do you remember what it was like before you fell? It’s time to rethink and change your ways; go back to how you first acted. However, if you do not return, I will come quickly and personally remove your lamp stand from its place.
Revelation 2: 2-5 The Voice Bible.
2 “I know your deeds, your tireless labor, and your patient endurance. I know you do not tolerate those who do evil. Furthermore, you have diligently tested those who claim to be emissaries, and you have found that they are not true witnesses. You have correctly found them to be false.
3 I know you are patiently enduring and holding firm on behalf of My name. You have not become faint.
4 “However, I have this against you: you have abandoned your first love.
5 Do you remember what it was like before you fell? It’s time to rethink and change your ways; go back to how you first acted. However, if you do not return, I will come quickly and personally remove your lamp stand from its place.
Revelation 2: 2-5 The Voice Bible.