Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
We are adopted into the Family by the Blood of Jesus. So This morning I am Speaking The Jewish Blessing over all my Face Book Friends. "Believe It and Receive It, Today in Jesus Name!!!"

22-23 God spoke to Moses: “Tell Aaron and his sons, This is how you are to bless the People of Israel. Say to them,
24 God bless you and keep you,
25 God smile on you and gift you,
26 God look you full in the face, and make you prosper.
27 In so doing, they will place my name on the People of Israel—
I will confirm it by blessing them.”
Numbers 6: 22-27 The Message Bible.
 

Attachments

  • alcoholman1.jpg
    alcoholman1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 899
TY receiving it, need it and thank you, When I was little the elderly women would say God bless you.There were many times I should of been with the lord in heaven,I believe others blessings caused miracles. Yeshua blesses you. :) amen.