D
dennis62
Guest
We are adopted into the Family by the Blood of Jesus. So This morning I am Speaking The Jewish Blessing over all my Face Book Friends. "Believe It and Receive It, Today in Jesus Name!!!"
22-23 God spoke to Moses: “Tell Aaron and his sons, This is how you are to bless the People of Israel. Say to them,
24 God bless you and keep you,
25 God smile on you and gift you,
26 God look you full in the face, and make you prosper.
27 In so doing, they will place my name on the People of Israel—
I will confirm it by blessing them.”
Numbers 6: 22-27 The Message Bible.
22-23 God spoke to Moses: “Tell Aaron and his sons, This is how you are to bless the People of Israel. Say to them,
24 God bless you and keep you,
25 God smile on you and gift you,
26 God look you full in the face, and make you prosper.
27 In so doing, they will place my name on the People of Israel—
I will confirm it by blessing them.”
Numbers 6: 22-27 The Message Bible.