Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
If God Knows All, and Sees All then why do I have to Pray and ask God for the things I need in my life? I feel the answer is when we pray we release our control of our life to Him and allow Him to work in our lives. God never made us puppets so He could pull our strings and make us do His Will, No He gave us the ability to make life and death decisions in our lives. He said in Deuteronomy , I place before you Life and Death, Blessing and Curse. Choose life so that you and your children will live. God wants us to Pray and ask Him to help us attain that Life and those Blessings.

6-7 Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.
Philippians 4: 6-7 The Message Bible.
 
I always watch for your blogs, they never fail to bless me, even when I don't quite agree with you. You always bring me closer to God! Thank you so very much. God uses you to speak for Him, you are blessed.
 
your writting on blog, confirm importance of prayer an faith in lord. that encouraged me. Thank you for blog to read. greatful.