D
dennis62
Guest
Some people in this old world would like you to believe that God has turned His back and left us. God says that even-though a mother can turn her back on her children, and walk away from them, He will never, never forget us. He has our image engraved on His hand. But the key to eternal life is to move that image from His hand into the "Book of Life". How do I do that? By Believing in Jesus Christ, accepting Him, Repenting form evil ways and living a life that brings others to The Kingdom. Dare To Believe !!!
14 But now Zion says, “The Lord has left me;
the Lord has forgotten me.”
15 But the Lord says,
“Can a woman forget her baby?
Can she forget the child who came from her body?
Even if she can forget her children,
I cannot forget you.
16 I drew a picture of you on my hand.
You are always before my eyes.[a]
Isaiah 49: 14-16 ERV Bible.
14 But now Zion says, “The Lord has left me;
the Lord has forgotten me.”
15 But the Lord says,
“Can a woman forget her baby?
Can she forget the child who came from her body?
Even if she can forget her children,
I cannot forget you.
16 I drew a picture of you on my hand.
You are always before my eyes.[a]
Isaiah 49: 14-16 ERV Bible.