Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
Jesus chose us to bear good fruit. How can we bear good fruit if we are in constant conflict with each other. Jesus told us to Love God with all our heart, and Love each other as we Love ourselves. We all need to know what the Top 10 Commandments are, but if we follow the Two Jesus spoke of "Love &Love" we will never break and of the 10. Walk in Love. I Dare You To Believe!!!

9 I have loved you as the Father has loved Me. Abide in My love.
10 Follow My example in obeying the Father’s commandments and receiving His love. If you obey My commandments, you will stay in My love.
11 I want you to know the delight I experience, to find ultimate satisfaction, which is why I am telling you all of this.
12 My commandment to you is this: love others as I have loved you.
13 There is no greater way to love than to give your life for your friends.
14 You celebrate our friendship if you obey this command.
15 I don’t call you servants any longer; servants don’t know what the master is doing, but I have told you everything the Father has said to Me. I call you friends.
16 You did not choose Me. I chose you, and I orchestrated all of this so that you would be sent out and bear great and perpetual fruit. As you do this, anything you ask the Father in My name will be done.
17 This is My command to you: love one another.
John 15: 9-17 The Voice Bible.
 
One answer , just leave the scene. Other is, get hurt, instead of hurting, pride hurts us, we want to be exalted, it's not in align in scripture, "he who exalts himself will be brought down, abased.