Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
When we are out to win a race, you don't carry all your possessions with you.
We put on the lightest clothes we have, take off our big old heavy shoes and put on some light weight running shoes. We have trained and our body is in top physical shape.
The same should be true with the race through this life and living for God. We get rid of the sins that weight us down, we let Jesus take them away never to be seen again. We train buy learning things of God by reading the Bible, and we let the Holy Spirit be our guide out there on this race track called life. If we do these things we will win, we will Overcome this sinful world. Dare To Believe and you are a winner in the eyes of God!!!

12 I’m not there yet, nor have I become perfect; but I am charging on to gain anything and everything the Anointed One, Jesus, has in store for me—and nothing will stand in my way because He has grabbed me and won’t let me go.
13 Brothers and sisters, as I said, I know I have not arrived; but there’s one thing I am doing: I’m leaving my old life behind, putting everything on the line for this mission.
14 I am sprinting toward the only goal that counts: to cross the line, to win the prize, and to hear God’s call to resurrection life found exclusively in Jesus the Anointed. 15 All of us who are mature ought to think the same way about these matters. If you have a different attitude, then God will reveal this to you as well.
16 For now, let’s hold on to what we have been shown and keep in step with these teachings.
Philippians 3: 12-16 The Voice Bible.