Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
In the following scriptures we see what scholars call the "Great Commission". Most of the time we all focus on Go, Teach, Baptize, and Disciple. What I want everyone to see in it this morning is this, Jesus said as we do all these commands, ( by the way they are not just suggestions), I will never leave you, I will walk with you day after day, all the way to the end of this age. How will He do this? By placing the Holy Spirit inside each and everyone of His Believers. Are you one of His Believers, if not I "Dare You To Believe" !!!

18 Jesus came forward and addressed His beloved disciples.
Jesus: I am here speaking with all the authority of God, who has commanded Me to give you this commission:
19 Go out and make disciples in all the nations. Ceremonially wash them through baptism in the name of the triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
20 Then disciple them. Form them in the practices and postures that I have taught you, and show them how to follow the commands I have laid down for you. And I will be with you, day after day, to the end of the age.
Matthew 28 18-20 The Voice Bible.