Dare To Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter dennis62
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dennis62

Guest
Jesus left this world to prepare a place for us that are Believers. To get there we have to Believe in Jesus, Believe He died for us, Believe He arose from the grave, Repent from our wicked ways, and start our walk down the straight and narrow path. Jesus is that path. Jesus is the Truth, and Jesus gives us the energy to keep going down that path day after day until His return, or we are taken home, which ever comes first. I Dare You To Believe that!!!

Jesus: 1 Don’t get lost in despair; believe in God, and keep on believing in Me.
2 My Father’s home is designed to accommodate all of you. If there were not room for everyone, I would have told you that. I am going to make arrangements for your arrival.
3 I will be there to greet you personally and welcome you home, where we will be together.
4 You know where I am going and how to get there.
Thomas: 5 Lord, we don’t know where You are going, so how can we know the path?

Jesus: 6 I am the path, the truth, and the energy of life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
7 If you know Me, you know the Father. Rest assured now; you know Him and have seen Him.
John 14: 1-7 The Voice Bible.