D
dennis62
Guest
We need to learn that as Christians the things of this world can and will come and go. But God is our provider. His love for us is what gives us strength. Even when things around us look bad God will save us. We need to rejoice in God in times of trouble as well as times of Victory.
17 Even if the fig tree does not blossom
and there are no grapes on the vines,
If the olive trees fail to give fruit
and the fields produce no food,
If the flocks die far from the fold
and there are no cattle in the stalls;
18 Then I will still rejoice in the Eternal!
I will rejoice in the God who saves me!
19 The Eternal Lord is my strength!
He has made my feet like the feet of a deer;
He allows me to walk on high places.
Habakkuk 3: 17-19 The Voice Bible.
17 Even if the fig tree does not blossom
and there are no grapes on the vines,
If the olive trees fail to give fruit
and the fields produce no food,
If the flocks die far from the fold
and there are no cattle in the stalls;
18 Then I will still rejoice in the Eternal!
I will rejoice in the God who saves me!
19 The Eternal Lord is my strength!
He has made my feet like the feet of a deer;
He allows me to walk on high places.
Habakkuk 3: 17-19 The Voice Bible.