D
dennis62
Guest
Our obedience to the call of God on our lives will most likely move us out of our comfort zone. God put special gifts and talents in us, but we will never use them if we are in a place that we aren't having to do new things. When God calls to do something we need to be like Abram and just start moving. It's hard to stir a car or keep a boat on the course we want if they are not moving. When God calls us to something new He has all ready placed in us the ability to do the job and He has people placed in our path that will help us reach what He has planned for us.By Faith we have to Dare To Believe!!!
One day, the Eternal One called out to Abram.
Eternal One:
1 Abram, get up and go! Leave your country. Leave your relatives and your father’s home, and travel to the land I will show you. Don’t worry—I will guide you there.
2 I have plans to make a great people from your descendants. And I am going to put a special blessing on you and cause your reputation to grow so that you will become a blessing and example to others.
3 I will also bless those who bless you and further you in your journey, and I’ll trip up those who try to trip you along the way. Through your descendants, all of the families of the earth will find their blessing in you.
4-5 Without any hesitation, Abram went. He did exactly as the Eternal One asked him to do. Abram was 75 years old when he left Haran. He took with him his wife Sarai, his brother’s son Lot, all of their possessions, and all of the persons they had acquired for their household while in Haran; and they all set off toward the land of Canaan. When they reached Canaan,
Genesis 12 : 1--5 The Voice Bible.
One day, the Eternal One called out to Abram.
Eternal One:
1 Abram, get up and go! Leave your country. Leave your relatives and your father’s home, and travel to the land I will show you. Don’t worry—I will guide you there.
2 I have plans to make a great people from your descendants. And I am going to put a special blessing on you and cause your reputation to grow so that you will become a blessing and example to others.
3 I will also bless those who bless you and further you in your journey, and I’ll trip up those who try to trip you along the way. Through your descendants, all of the families of the earth will find their blessing in you.
4-5 Without any hesitation, Abram went. He did exactly as the Eternal One asked him to do. Abram was 75 years old when he left Haran. He took with him his wife Sarai, his brother’s son Lot, all of their possessions, and all of the persons they had acquired for their household while in Haran; and they all set off toward the land of Canaan. When they reached Canaan,
Genesis 12 : 1--5 The Voice Bible.