D
dennis62
Guest
People say all the time I just need to know what God's Will is. The very first thing in God's Will is that no one should perish. He sent Jesus to save all people. Jesus will not send any one away who comes to Him. All people have the same choice. The choice is eternal Life with the Father or eternal life with Satan. Life does not end when we pass from this earth just our place of residence. Are you sure where your new home will be? You can be--"Just Dare To Believe" in Jesus!!!
Jesus: 35 I am the bread that gives life. If you come to My table and eat, you will never go hungry. Believe in Me, and you will never go thirsty.
36 Here I am standing in front of you, and still you don’t believe.
37 All that My Father gives to Me comes to Me. I will receive everyone; I will not send away anyone who comes to Me.
38 And here’s the reason: I have come down from heaven not to pursue My own agenda but to do what He desires. I am here on behalf of the Father who sent Me. 39 He sent Me to care for all He has given Me so that nothing and no one will perish. In the end, on the last day, He wants everything to be resurrected into new life.
40 So if you want to know the will of the Father, know this: everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will live eternally; and on the last day, I am the One who will resurrect him.
John 6: 35-40 The Voice Bible
Jesus: 35 I am the bread that gives life. If you come to My table and eat, you will never go hungry. Believe in Me, and you will never go thirsty.
36 Here I am standing in front of you, and still you don’t believe.
37 All that My Father gives to Me comes to Me. I will receive everyone; I will not send away anyone who comes to Me.
38 And here’s the reason: I have come down from heaven not to pursue My own agenda but to do what He desires. I am here on behalf of the Father who sent Me. 39 He sent Me to care for all He has given Me so that nothing and no one will perish. In the end, on the last day, He wants everything to be resurrected into new life.
40 So if you want to know the will of the Father, know this: everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will live eternally; and on the last day, I am the One who will resurrect him.
John 6: 35-40 The Voice Bible