D
dennis62
Guest
When we first take Jesus's Yoke it seems harder and heaver that the troubles we are walking in. But in just a little while we find that His Yoke is perfectly made for us. When we are yoked to Jesus we find out He will do all the heavy work and our soul receives His rest and His peace. Believe in Jesus He is our Joy and our comfort!!!
28 Come to Me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Put My yoke upon your shoulders—it might appear heavy at first, but it is perfectly fitted to your curves. Learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble of heart. When you are yoked to Me, your weary souls will find rest.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.
Matthew 11: 28-30 The Voice Bible.
28 Come to Me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Put My yoke upon your shoulders—it might appear heavy at first, but it is perfectly fitted to your curves. Learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble of heart. When you are yoked to Me, your weary souls will find rest.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.
Matthew 11: 28-30 The Voice Bible.